Carolin meaning and origin
Origin of Offbeat Carolin is in Old High German and Irish is used as a unisex name, meaning of Carolin is "Man, Husband, Strong or Vigorous" is substantially used in Danish, German, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian. Carolin is variant of well-known and all time favorite Caroline. Caroline is form of long standing and trendy Coralie. Caroline is resultant of Charles. Also Caroline is derivative of Charlotte. Caroline is equivalent of Carolina in Danish language. Caroline's meaning is Joy, Diminutive with Royal Connotations and Vigorous is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Carolin is form of long standing and prominent Carolina. Carolina is a variation of loved and venerable Coralie. Also Carolina is variant of immutable and popular Carola. Carolina is Nordic form of Caroline. Meaning of Carolina is Husband and Man is originated from Spanish and Portuguese. Carolin is resultant of Charles. Charles is equivalent of Karl in English language. Also Charles is form of Karl in English and French languages. Queer Charles's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Charles is "Vigorous and Manly". The name is celebrated on March 2nd or November 4th.
Variants of CarolinNames that rhyme with Carolin
Popularity of Carolin
Carolin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1912 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1942, it ranked 1278th when 39 girls were named Carolin. Over 1244 babies in United States have been named Carolin. But Carolin is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our research, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Carolin around the globe.
Carolin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Carolin?
You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
If you like Carolin, you would love these names
- Flen - Boy name Flen means "Descendant of Flann and Ruddy" is rooted from Gaelic and Irish languages. Flen is derivation of Flynn.
- Beagan means Little One is rooted from Gaelic and English used as a boy name is used in Gaelic
- Kery - Uncommon unisex name Kery is of English, Irish and Gypsy origin, Kery means "Black Haired Men"
- Nie - Nie's meaning is Honor, Noble and Truly Golden is originated from Old English is given to boys. Nie is resulted from Nye.
- Reamonn - Boy name Reamonn is chiefly used in Irish, Reamonn means "Protector or Advice" is originated from Germanic
Namesakes of Carolin
- Carolin Leonhardt, German sprint canoer
- Carolin Babcock, female tennis player from the United States
- Carolin Hingst, German pole vaulter
- Caroline Leaf in The Metamorphosis of Mr. Samsa as Director
- Caroline Sheen in Les Misérables as Actress
- Carolina Cristancho in Por amarte tanto as Actress
- Caroline Korneli in Episode dated 19 November 2014 as Actress
- Caroline Lecerf in Totò di notte n. 1 as Actress
- Carolina McCullough in JFK as Actress
- Caroline Cartier in La vampire nue as Actress
- Carolina Betancourt in Sueños lejanos as Actress
- Caroline Attwood in On the Edge of Eden as Actress
- Carolin Fink acted in movie Das Superweib
- In 2017, Carolin Kebekus played the role of Toni in comedy flick Schatz, nimm du sie!.
Lists having Carolin
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Car
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous