Adalena name meaning
On This Page
What does Adalena mean?
Unexpected choice and Modern girl name Adalena is predominantly used in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and English is originated from Germanic language. Adalena is version of Adelena. Adelena is version of in fashion in fashion, loved and enduring Adeline.
Also Adelena is version of predominant and all time favorite Adelina. Also Adelena is variant spelling of ADAL;LEN. Unexpected choice and Modern Hebrew and Germanic Adelena, meaning of Adelena is "Noble Kind".
Adalena is form of Adelaide in English language. Also Adalena is form of Adeline in English language.
Is Adalena a pleasant name for a baby?
Adalena is a beautiful and unique baby girl name of German origin. It carries a sense of aristocracy and sophistication, as it means noble kind.
The name has a graceful ring to it that exudes elegance and charm, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their daughter to stand out from the crowd. Adalena has a timeless quality that ensures it will never go out of fashion.
It also offers various nickname options, such as Lena, Addie or Adele, making it versatile and adaptable to different personality types. Overall, Adalena is an exquisite baby girl name that embodies classiness and gracefulness while also having a distinctive edge to it.
How do I pronounce Adalena?
Three syllabled Adalena is most commonly pronounced as a-dale-na. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ad(a)-lena.
Variants of Adalena
Adelena, Adeline, Adelina, Adelaide, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Adalina, Ada, Alida, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Alice, Adaliene, Adalia, Edelyn, Edith
How popular is the name Adalena?
In United States, Adalena is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3633rd when 42 girls were named Adalena.
Over 410 people have been named Adalena in United States. According to our findings, at least 400 people have been bestowed Adalena around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adalena
When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
If you like Adalena, you would love these names
- Ailo came from Old Norse is used majorly in Scandinavian and Sami, meaning of Ailo is "Ase or Play" is bestowed upon boys
- Sefora means Wife of the Prophet Moses, Daughter of the Prophet Chu-Ayb or Bird customarily used for girls is came from Hebrew and Arabic is substantially used in Finnish and Norwegian
- Aranka - Used particulary in Finnish and Danish, Aranka means "Gold Made or Gold". Its origin is in Latin and Hungarian is aimed at baby girls
- Aurelie - Specifically used in German, Danish and Swedish far-out, Aurelie came from Latin, meaning of Aurelie is "Golden" is used as a girl name
- Robina - Unexpected choice and Traditional girl name Robina means "Bright Fame, Shining or Happy" which is largely used in English and Danish is rooted from Germanic and Old High German languages
Sibling Names for Adalena
Adalena is a beautiful name with a special meaning. It also has a wide range of sibling names that are just as sweet. Here is a list of some sibling names for Adalena:
Names for Adalena's sister
Brother for Adalena
Famous people named Adalena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalena
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lena
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Honorable