Arline meaning and origin
Renowned and Enduring Arline is originated from German, English and Germanic is especially used in English and Irish and is used for both genders, Arline means "Pledge, Oath, Man, Charlene, Darlene, Marlene, Strong, Vigorous or Child". Arline is variant of everlasting and prevalent Arlene. Arlene is diminutive of Charlene. Arlene means Oath and Child is substantially used in English and Irish has origin in English and German. Arline is variation of eternal and darling Caroline. Caroline is a variant form of celebrated and perennial Coralie. Caroline is derivative of Charles. Also Caroline is derivative of Charlotte. Caroline is Danish form of Carolina. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Well-Liked and Conifer Caroline, Caroline means "Female Version of Charles and Little". Arline is shortened form of Charlene. Charlene is variant form of imperishable and preeminent Caroline. Also Charlene is variation of durable and frequently used Charlotte. Charlene is also version of trendy Sharlene. Charlene is form of Charline in English language. Charlene means Army and Husband is of Old High German and Germanic origin.
Variants of Arline
View middle names that goes with Arline like Darlene, Earnestine, Brylee, Myrtle, Valerie, Leen,Names that rhyme with Arline
Popularity of Arline
Arline is a popular name in United States given to over 17595 babies in 138 years. At present the name is rising, in 1936, it ranked 248th when 677 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 42 times Arline is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Arline is a common name in Philippines and Madagascar while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Brazil, England, Colombia, Mexico, South Africa, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Indonesia, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Chile and Jamaica. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Arline around the globe.
Arline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Arline
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character.
Do you like Arline? Other names you would love
- Weston - Dominant and Ever lasting unisex name Weston means "From the Western Settlement or West Town". Its origin is in Old English is used majorly in English. On list of baby boy names, frequently used Weston ranked 102 in year 2018 in United States
- Rochelle - Origin of Famed Rochelle is in Old High German and Hebrew is substantially used in English, meaning of Rochelle is "Battle Cry or Short Tunic" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Harding - Famous boy name Harding is rooted from Old Norse and Germanic, meaning of Harding is "From the Hare's Valley, The Word Hart Which Means Brave Hardy or Hard" is used in English and Swedish
- Mario - Meaning of Mario is Final or Male is used predominantly in Finnish and Danish and originated from Latin is a gender insensitive name
- Shana - Shana's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is dominantly used in German and Tamil has its roots in Yiddish and Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name. Shana is feminine of Sean.
Namesakes of Arline
- Arline Hunter, American actress and model
- Arline Judge, American actress
- Arline Anderson in Slay, Gypsy, Slay as Actress
- Arline Dinitz in short Watch the Birdie as Actress
- In 1915 drama, history flick, In the Palace of the King, Arline Hackett played Dolores de Mendoza.
- In 1926, Arline Mickey characterized the role of Mehitable Cartwright in drama film Ten Nights in a Barroom.
- Arline Pretty played the key character of Helen in 1925 drama flick The Primrose Path.
Lists having Arline
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -line
- Baby Names that mean Pledge
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Child