Carolus meaning and origin
Anomalous Carolus's origin is German and Germanic is substantially used in Old SwedishDanish, Finnish, English, Latin and Swedish, meaning of Carolus is "Strong, Man, Free Man, Manly, Masculine, Vigorous or Army" is used as a baby boy name . Carolus is variation of immutable and cherished Charles. Charles is English form of Karl. Also Charles is equivalent of Karl in English and French languages. Charles's meaning is A Man and Army is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Carolus is resultant of Carl. Carl is version of persistent and lofty Karl. Also Carl is variation of Carlin. Carl is also version of unfading and desirable Carlisle. Carl is resulted from Charles. Rare Carl's origin is Old High German, Gaelic and Breton, meaning of Carl is "Place Name ". Also Carolus is Latin equivalent of Háriolus. Carolus is celebrated on March 2nd.
Variants of CarolusNames that rhyme with Carolus
Popularity of Carolus
Carolus is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1925. Carolus is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Carolus is a familiar name in South Africa and Indonesia. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Carolus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Carolus
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You would do anything for the people you love. You are stubborn and self-motivated. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You are extremely smart. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support.
Other names similar to Carolus
- Marti - Marti's meaning is Dedicated to Mars or Lady is of Aramaic and Latin origin primarily used in Finnish and Greenlandic is bestowed upon both sexes
- Mandie - Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Ceaseless Mandie is used in Danish, English and Swedish, Mandie means "In Love, Abbreviation of Amanda or Lovable" is bestowed upon girls
- Fleury means Flower is originated from Latin used in English and French is a baby boy name
- Hil - Of Latin origin, Hil is used prevalently in Arabic, Hil means "Wife of Prophet Jacob or Mother of Prophet Joseph" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Caridad - Of Latin origin, Offbeat Caridad is used as a baby girl name, Caridad means "Charity" is dominantly used in Spanish
Namesakes of Carolus
- Carolus Sigonius, Italian humanist, born in Modena
- Carolus Souliaert, Dutch composer active
- Carolus Clusius, Artois doctor and pioneering botanist