Catharin name meaning
What does Catharin mean?
Prevalently used in Danish, Swedish and English, Catharin is rooted from Old Greek is aimed at girls. Catharin is derived from Karine. Karine is form of well-liked Carina. Also Karine is a form of widely accepted Karin. Karine is also a form of widely accepted Karina. Karine is German and English cognate of Carine. Also Karine is English cognate of Cara. Karine is also English and German form of Carine. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also Russian and French form of Karen. Karine is also English form of Karina. Meaning of Karine is Pretty and Dear is rooted from Italian and Latin.
How do I pronounce Catharin?
c(a)-tha-rin is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Catharin.
How popular is the name Catharin?
Catharin is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Uganda. As per our estimate, over 300 babies have been bestowed Catharin around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Catharin
You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Catharin? Read these names too
- Ärnmund is used majorly in Old Swedish and Swedish is aimed at boys. Ärnmund is Swedish cognate of Ærnmund
- Kartni - Widespread boy name Kartni is chiefly used in Danish and Faroese. Kartni is Faroese equivalent of Karsten
- Knag - Especially used in Danish, Swedish and Old DanishOld Swedish, Knag is a baby boy name. Knag is Swedish and Danish form of Knaggr
- Atsuko - Atsuko's meaning is Child of Profound Emotions used for baby girls is principally used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Arnannguaq - Girl name Arnannguaq is commonly used in Greenlandic and Danish. Arnannguaq is Greenlandic cognate of Arnánguaĸ
Famous people named Catharin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Catharin
- Girl names beginning with C
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Pretty