Bacchus name meaning
On This Page
What does Bacchus mean?
Meaning of Bacchus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How does Bacchus sound as a baby name?
Bacchus is a unique and distinctive name for baby boys. Its Greek origin gives it an air of sophistication and elegance, while its association with the God of wine adds a touch of mystique and allure.
The name Bacchus evokes images of luxury, indulgence, and celebration. It is perfect for parents who want to give their son a name that stands out from the crowd and has a strong historical significance.
Bacchus also has a lyrical quality to it that makes it sound poetic when spoken aloud. Overall, Bacchus is an excellent choice for parents looking for a name that embodies strength, power, and beauty.
How do I pronounce Bacchus?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Bacchus is b(a)-cchus. The name can also be pronounced as bac-chus.
How popular is the name Bacchus?
Bacchus is a rare name around the world. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Bacchus
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Your failures motivate you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. You have no enemies. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Bacchus
- Lénaïg came from Greek, meaning of Lénaïg is "Splash of the Sun"
- Vasilios - Timeless and Cherished Vasilios principally is used in Greek used for baby boys has its origin in Germanic and Old Greek. Vasilios is Greek form of Basil. Also Vasilios is form of William in Greek language
- Astra - Unconventional Astra is originated from Old Norse and Old Greek languages is used as a baby girl name which is largely used in English, Astra means "The Word Aster Which Means Star"
- Yekaterina - The uncommon girl name Yekaterina is of Old Greek origin, used notably in English and Russian languages, Yekaterina means "The Pure"
- Katee - Used in English unusual, Katee means "Beauty and Blessed" which is rooted from Old Greek is aimed at girls. Katee is spelling variant of Kate.
Sibling Names for Bacchus
Bacchus, the name of the Roman god of wine and celebration, is a unique and bold choice for a baby name. If you're considering Bacchus for your little one, you may also be interested in other names that have a similar feel. Here are some sibling names to consider alongside Bacchus.
Names for Bacchus's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Bacchus
We could not find any notable namesake.