Eleisha name meaning
On This Page
What does Eleisha mean?
Eleisha is variation of admired, conifer and biblical Elisha. Elisha is derivation of Elisabeth. Of Hebrew origin, Anomalous Elisha, Elisha means "God is Help, Jehovah is God and My God is Salvation".
How Eleisha is perceived as a baby name?
Eleisha is a unique and charming name for a baby boy, with its origins rooted in Welsh culture. It has a distinctive sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly, which can make it easy to remember and pronounce correctly.
While some may recognize it as a variation of the more common name Elijah, Eleisha stands out on its own with its individuality and uncommonness. Moreover, it carries with it the profound meaning of "God is my salvation," which adds depth and spiritual significance to this delightful name.
Choosing Eleisha as a baby boy's name will set him apart from others while also connecting him to his Welsh roots through this meaningful moniker.
How do I pronounce Eleisha?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Eleisha as e-lei-sha.
Variants of EleishaNames that rhyme with Eleisha
How popular is the name Eleisha?
Eleisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 22 years, last appeared in 2009 and made just beyond the top 6000 names. There are over 162 babies that have been given the name Eleisha in United States.
Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 1074th. There are over 105 babies that have been given the name Eleisha in England and Wales.
As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Eleisha around the globe.
What numbers say about Eleisha?
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
You would love these names similar to Eleisha
- Deeann - The prevailing girl name Deeann is used commonly in English, Deeann means "Blending of the Names Dee or Ann or Divine" is originated from Old English
- Elvyne - Origin of Elvyne is in Latin language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in English, meaning of Elvyne is "Good Elf or Elfin"
- Lucillie - Uncustomary Lucillie is used mainly in English aimed at girls, Lucillie means "Illumination and Light" is originated from Latin, English and Armenian. Lucillie is derived from Luci.
- Hwitby - Hwitbys origin is English, meaning of Hwitby is "From the White Farm or From the White Farmstead" aimed at baby boys is used in English
- Whitacker - Used specifically in English, Whitacker means "From the White Field" used as a boy name is rooted from Old English
Sibling Names for Eleisha
Searching for the perfect baby name for your little one can be a challenging task. If you have settled on the charming name "Eleisha" and are looking for inspiration to pair it with a sibling name, we have got you covered! Here is a list of sibling names that go well with Eleisha.
Sister to Eleisha
For a brother
Famous people named Eleisha
- Eleisha Eagle in Captain Magnificent as Actress
- Eleisha McNeill in tvMovie Test the Nation: Watch Your Language as Writer
Lists having Eleisha
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -eisha
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Fullness