Cilla meaning and origin
Long standing and Customary Cilla is used principally in Scandinavian, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, English, Danish and Swedish has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Cilla means "A Diminutive of Priscilla Made Famous by 1960s British Singer Cilia Black, Fruitful, Blind, Ancient, Sixth or Indication of the Gender of Caecilier". Cilla is variation of virtuous, loved and imperishable Cecilia. Also Cecilia is equivalent of Caecilia in Nordic language. Outstanding and Conifer Cecilia came from Latin, meaning of Cecilia is "Blind One, Sixth and Dim Sighted". Cilla is form of customary Cicely. Cicely is English cognate of Cecilia. Also Cicely is English equivalent of Cecily. Renowned and Perpetual Cicely is originated from Latin, Cicely means "Blind, Form of Cecilia and Sixth" is majorly used in English, Swedish and Danish. Cilla is variation of biblical and darling Zilla. Zilla is variation of biblical, persistent and admired Zillah. Meaning of Zilla is Shout, Shadow and Shade is rooted from Hebrew and Latin. Cilla is short form of Drusilla. Drusilla is effeminate variation of Drusus. Meaning of Drusilla is Sturdy, Fruitful and Form of Drew has its origin in Latin. Cilla is short form of Drusilla. Drusilla is effeminate variation of Drusus. Cilla is shortened form of Priscilla. Priscilla is variation of famed Prisca. Priscilla is short form of Prisca. Priscilla means Venerable, Primitive and Antique is originated from Latin.
Variants of Cilla
View middle names that goes with Cilla like Awna,Names that rhyme with Cilla
Popularity of Cilla
Cilla is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2009. Also, Cilla is a familiar name in Ghana, England, New Zealand, Sweden, Australia, India, Netherlands and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Cilla globally.
Cilla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cilla
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You lack adventure. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident.
Looking for names similar to Cilla? Please go through the following names
- Obeline - Originated from Latin, Obeline means "White"
- Saturninus - Boy name Saturninus is used commonly in English, meaning of Saturninus is "Dedicated to Saturn" is originated from Latin
- Hortensie has its origin in Latin, Hortensie means "Garden"
- Charmaine - Origin of Famed Charmaine is in English and Hebrew is prevalently used in English, Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Charmaine is "Song or Sing" is used as a unisex name
- Leonice - Darling and Evergreen girl name Leonice has its origin in Old Greek and Latin is used principally in English. Leonice is English equivalent of Leandra. Also Leonice is equivalent of Leona in English language
Namesakes of Cilla
- Cilla Black, English singer, television presenter, actress
- Cilla McQueen, poet and three-time winner of the 'New Zealand Book Award' for Poetry
Lists having Cilla
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -illa
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Blind
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Sixth