Durant name meaning
What does Durant mean?
Used dominantly in English far-out, Durant means "Firm or Enduring" and is bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Latin. Durant is form of dominant Dante. Dante is diminutive of Durante. Dante is Italian form of Durante. Dante means Enduring Steadfast and Withstand came from Latin.
How do I pronounce Durant?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Durant is d(u)-ra-nt.
Variants of Durant
How popular is the name Durant?
Durant is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 51 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 344 babies in United States have been named Durant. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Durant
You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your realistic attitude toward life. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true. Great things are ahead of you. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. If letter T is your capstone in your name, you live to make new memories instead of reliving your past.
Looking for a name like Durant? Please go through the following names
- Boniface - Boniface's meaning is Of Good Fate or Good Fate Well-Doer Doer of Good Deeds is used majorly in English and French. Its origin is in Latin is bestowed upon baby boys
- Perpetue - Perpetue means "Who Advances Perpetually" is originated from Latin language
- Rosanna - Origin of Eminent and Perpetual Rosanna is in Italian and Latin is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Rosanna is "Flower, Graceful Rose or Anna" is substantially used in Danish, Swedish and English
- Inmaculada has its origin in Spanish and Latin is used primarily in Spanish used for baby girls, Inmaculada means "Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary or The Immaculate"
- Valerian - Offbeat Valerian has its origin in Latin bestowed upon both genders, Valerian means "The Strong, The Healthy or The Element Valere Meaning Be Healthy Be Strong" is principally used in German
Famous people named Durant
- Durant Fowler in On the Run as Actor
Lists having Durant
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Firm
- Baby Names that mean Enduring