Lucinde name meaning
On This Page
What does Lucinde mean?
Girl name Lucinde is specifically used in Danish and French, meaning of Lucinde is "Light, Daylight Babies or Shining" came from Latin. Lucinde is form of persistent and commonly accepted Lucinda. Lucinda is variation of timeless and well-liked Lucia.
Also Lucinda is version of desirable, pious and eternal Lucy. Lucinda is a derivative of Lucie. Lucinda is Spanish cognate of The Westgothic Name Leudesinda. Lucinda has its origin in Latin, Lucinda means "Light, Bringer of Light and Daylight Babies".
Lucinde is variant form of preeminent and ever lasting Lucia. Lucia is variant form of virtuous, eminent and imperishable Lucy. Lucia is effeminate variation of Lucius. Lucia is Italian cognate of Lucie.
Lucia means Light, The Light of India and Shining is rooted from Latin. Lucinde is resultant of Lucie. Lucie is version of virtuous, acclaimed and immutable Lucy. Also Lucie is a form of customary and evergreen Lucia.
Of Latin, Czech and English origin, Lucie, Lucie means "Light and The Bright". It is celebrated on December 13th.
How do I pronounce Lucinde?
Three syllabled Lucinde is pronounced as l(u)-cin-de. It can also be pronounced as luci-nde.
Variants of LucindeNames that rhyme with Lucinde
How popular is the name Lucinde?
Lucinde is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Lucinde around the globe.
Lucinde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Lucinde?
Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. You are a person of many talents. You don't depend on anyone in any way. You are unique and born to stand out.
Do you like Lucinde? Other names you would love
- Tonik - Well-Liked and Venerable boy name Tonik has origin in Latin is particulary used in Czech and Danish languages. Tonik is equivalent of Anton in Russian language
- Napaartoq - The unisex name Napaartoq is substantially used in Greenlandic and Danish languages. Napaartoq is Greenlandic equivalent of Napârtoĸ
- Villam is Swedish form of Wilhelm
- Piia 2 - Girl name Piia 2 is used prevalently in Finnish, Danish and Swedish languages. Piia 2 is form of Pîa in Greenlandic language
- Kjell - Unusual Kjell largely is used in Finnish and Norwegian, meaning of Kjell is "Kettle or Helmet", a boy name is of Old Norse origin
Famous people named Lucinde
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lucinde
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining