Dorika meaning and origin
Girl name Dorika is originated from Old Greek. Dorika is form of customary, conifer and biblical Dorothy. Dorothy is a variant form of perennial and biblical Dorothea. Dorothy is form of Dorothea in English language. Dorothy's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Dorothy is "Gift of God and Gift and God". Also. Dorika is variation of loved, long standing and biblical Dora. Dora is version of Old Norse Names Ending with -Dóra / -Dora. Also Dora is version of Greek Names Beginning with Dor- Or Ending with -Dor / -Dora: Greek Δωρον = Gift. Dora is short form of Dorothea. Also Dora is shortened form of Dorothy. Dora is also abridged form of Isidora. Dora is also diminutive of Theodora. Also. Dorika is variant of popular and ceaseless Doris. Doris is variation of frequently used and persistent Dorothea. Doris is short version of Dorothea.
Variants of DorikaNames that rhyme with Dorika
Popularity of Dorika
Dorika is a common baby name in DR Congo, Tanzania and Zimbabwe while it is somewhat familiar in Malawi, Uganda, Zambia, India, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. As per our evaluation, over 8000 people has been named Dorika globally.
What numerology tells about Dorika?
Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Dorika
- Marleen - Meaning of Marleen is Sea or Sun is rooted from Germanic and Hebrew principally used in Norwegian and Swedish is bestowed upon girls
- Pierre-Henri has its origin in German and Greek, Pierre-Henri means "Rock, Rock or House or King"
- Dionysius - The odd boy name Dionysius came from Old Greek, Dionysius means "God Dionysus Sanctified or Dedicated to Dionysos" is used in German, Finnish and Swedish
- Sônia has its origin in Old Greek is used in Portuguese used as a girl name, Sônia means "Wisdom"
- Kitti - The unconventional unisex name Kitti means "The Pure" which is used principally in Finnish and Hungarian is originated from Old Greek language
Namesakes of Dorika
We could not find any notable namesake.