Danin name meaning
What does Danin mean?
Danin is variant of prevailing and ever lasting Dane. Dane is Lithuanian and Dutch cognate of Daniel. Meaning of Dane is The Dane and God is My Judge is of Old English and Hebrew origin.
Variants of Danin
Danien, Dane, Daniel, Daine, Daiel, Dan, Danila, Angeldaniel, Danieljames, DaniyelNames that rhyme with Danin
How popular is the name Danin?
Danin is a common baby name in Cambodia while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia and Thailand. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Danin globally.
What numerology tells about Danin?
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Other names similar to Danin
- Arnfríður - Unisex name Arnfríður is used notably in Danish and Icelandic languages. Arnfríður is form of Arnfríðr in Icelandic language. Also Arnfríður is equivalent of Arnfrøðr in Faroese language
- Marlina - Queer girl name Marlina means "From the High Tower, Derived from Madeline or Variant of Marlene", used largely in Swedish and English is originated from Germanic and Hebrew languages
- Siobhán - Renowned girl name Siobhán is primarily used in Irish is originated from Hebrew. Siobhán is equivalent of Jane in Irish language. Also Siobhán is equivalent of Siobhan in Irish language
- Dagen - Odd unisex name Dagen is used mostly in English and Hindi has its origin in Hebrew and Old Norse, meaning of Dagen is "Black-haired"
- Daithí is used primarily in Irish, Daithí means "Courageous Hero who Killed Goliath King of Israel and Beloved" is a boy name is originated from Hebrew. Daithí is derivative of David.
Famous people named Danin
We could not find any notable namesake.