Danila meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Danila bestowed upon both boys and girls, Danila means "Judge and God or God is My Judge" is used mainly in Tamil, Kannada, Slavic, Swedish, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Russian, Marathi, Malayalam, Finnish, Italian, Danish and Norwegian. Danila is variant of widespread and biblical Daniel. Rare Daniel is originated from Hebrew and German, Daniel means "God is My Judge, My Judge is the Lord and God is My Judge God has Judged".. Also Danila is Nordic and Russian equivalent of Daniela. It is celebrated on December 11th.
Variants of DanilaNames that rhyme with Danila
Popularity of Danila
Danila is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1948 and was last seen in 2001, during its 28 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1955, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 362 on girl names chart when 45 babies were named Danila. Over 239 people have been named Danila in France. Danila is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 176 babies in United States have been named Danila. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 2660th.
Danila is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. However things change on global perspective, Danila is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Ukraine, Belarus and Brazil. According to our research, at least 160000 people have been bestowed Danila around the globe.
Danila in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Danila?
You love life and life loves you. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You believe life's to have fun. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets.
Other names similar to Danila, for would be parents
- Silia - Infrequent girl name Silia is used predominantly in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Silia is "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier"
- Arnaud - Widely Accepted boy name Arnaud means "Powerful Eagle, The Eagle Rules or Introduced into Britain During the Norman Conquest" dominantly used in Danish, English and French is of Germanic and Old High German origin
- Annick - Anomalous Annick is originated from Hebrew is mainly used in Swedish and Norwegian, Annick means "He (God) Was Gracious or Graceful" is a baby girl name
- Kuno means Clan, Kuoni Which Means Brave or Bold Counselor is mostly used in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Swedish and is aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Lion - Unconventional Lion came from Latin language is a boy name, commonly used in Faroese, Swedish and English, meaning of Lion is "Symbolizing Kingliness or Grandeur or Courage or The Lion"
Namesakes of Danila
- Danila Antsiferov, Russian explorer
- Danila Comastri Montanari, Italian mystery fiction writer
- Danila Matveyev, prominent Russian bellmaker of the 17th century
- Danila Alistratov, Russian ice hockey goaltender
- Danila Giannatempo in Il confessionale as Actress
- Danila Kozlovsky in Vampire Academy as Actor
- Danila Izótov Danila Sergei Izvokov is a Russian swimmer, a member of the Russian national team since 2008, and multiple medalist at the Olympic Games, World Championship and European Championships.
- Danila Arikov is known for his acting in TV series Igrushki
Lists having Danila
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Judge