Dedra name meaning
What does Dedra mean?
Prevalent girl name Dedra is originated from Celtic is chiefly used in English. Dedra is a form of prevalent Deirdre. Prevalent Deirdre is originated from Celtic and Old Irish is chiefly used in English, Irish and Gaelic, Deirdre means "Sorrowful and Beautiful".
What do we think of Dedra as a name for a newborn?
Dedra is a unique and charming name that suits baby girls perfectly. Its Irish origin gives it an exotic touch, while its meaning "broken-hearted" adds a touch of mystery to it. Despite its somewhat somber connotation, Dedra is still an endearing name with a lovely sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly. It's simple yet memorable, making it easy for people to remember and spell. Dedra has a classic feel to it, making it stand out from the overly-popular modern names without being too unusual or difficult to pronounce. Overall, Dedra is a beautiful name that exudes grace and elegance; perfect for parents looking for something sophisticated and timeless for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Dedra?
The two syllabled name Dedra is commonly pronounced as d(e)-dra. Some people pronounce it as ded-ra.
Variants of Dedra
Dedrah, Deirdre, Deadra, Kadedra, Dedriana, Kade, Kady, Dedrianna, Kadea, Kadarius, Cade, CadeeNames that rhyme with Dedra
How popular is the name Dedra?
Dedra was a common name in United States. Over 4417 babies have been named Dedra since 1944. When at the peak of its usage in 1968,. After 64 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. According to our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been named Dedra globally.
Numerological aspects of Dedra
Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You are always open to new adventures. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time.
Do you like Dedra? Other names you would love
- Dezmond means Man of the World, Munster and Wealth and Protection has its origin in Celtic is a boy name. Dezmond is derivative of Desmond.
- Kenriek has its origin in Celtic language bestowed upon boys which is used chiefly in English, Kenriek means "Royal Ruler"
- Rien - Majorly used in Dutch unexpected, Rien has origin in Celtic, Germanic and Latin and is bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Rien is "Of the Sea and Sea Which Belong". Rien is short form of Marinus.
- Maëlline - Origin of Maëlline is in Celtic, meaning of Maëlline is "Prince or Lord"
- Ruairidh - Celtic and Old Irish name Ruairidh means "Red King" and is specifically used in Finnish and Scottish is used as a boy name
Sibling Names for Dedra
Looking for the perfect sibling names to go with Dedra? Look no further! We've compiled a list of baby names that complement Dedra nicely, from classic and traditional to trendy and unique. Whether you're having twins, triplets or just looking for inspiration, we have something for everyone. Check out our comprehensive list below!
For a sister
Brother for Dedra
Famous people named Dedra
- Dedra London in In Broad Daylight as Actress
Lists having Dedra
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -dra
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Girl