Darthy name meaning
What does Darthy mean?
Unheard-of Darthy has its origin in Old Greek is used substantially in English is used as a girl name. Darthy is variation of admired, enduring and biblical Dorothy. Dorothy is a version of venerable and biblical Dorothea. Dorothy is English cognate of Dorothea. Dorothy means Gift and Gift of God is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of DarthyNames that rhyme with Darthy
How popular is the name Darthy?
Darthy is an uncommon baby name in United States, 27 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1955. Over 302 people have been named Darthy in United States. As per our evaluation, over 300 people has been named Darthy globally.
What numbers say about Darthy?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Darthy
- Antea - Infrequent girl name Antea is used specifically in Italian, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Antea is "Antheios" has origin in Old Greek
- Merete - Substantially used in Danish and Norwegian unusual, Merete means "The Pearl" which came from Old Greek is used for baby girls
- Alastar - Used especially in English and Irish noteworthy, Alastar aimed at boys is originated from Old Greek. Alastar is English and Irish cognate of Alexander. Also Alastar is equivalent of Alistair in Irish language
- Jürg - Boy name Jürg is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Jürg is "Farmer, Bauer or Earthworker" is used notably in German and Norwegian
- Eustaquio - Queer boy name Eustaquio means "Stachys or Eu" and is majorly used in Spanish has origin in Old Greek
Famous people named Darthy
We could not find any notable namesake.