Kellina name meaning
What does Kellina mean?
Rare girl name Kellina has its origin in Celtic is principally used in English. Kellina is a derivative of Kelly. Kelly is form of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh in English language. Rare Kelly's origin is Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Kelly is "Warrior, Church and The Word Ceall with the Meaning Church Monastery".
How is Kellina regarded as a baby name?
Kellina is a beautiful and unique baby girl name of Irish origin. It is a combination of the names Kellie and Lina, which means Strong-willed; Caring; Loving. The name Kellina is perfect for parents who are looking for a name that embodies strength, determination, and love. Its specialities include its beautiful sound, elegant spelling, and meaningful origin. This name has the potential to make your little girl stand out from the crowd while also reflecting her character traits. Overall, Kellina is an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that reflects her personality and values.
How do I pronounce Kellina?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Kellina is k(e)-lli-na.
Variants of Kellina
View middle names that goes with Kellina like Lavina, Aleyna, Vittoria, Icle, Mute,Names that rhyme with Kellina
How popular is the name Kellina?
Kellina is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7427 (1991) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 120 babies in United States have been named Kellina. Also, Kellina is a familiar name in South Africa and Malawi. As per our research, over 400 people has been named Kellina globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kellina
Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it.
Looking for a name like Kellina? Please go through the following names
- Keveon - Meaning of Keveon is Graceful and Comely is originated from Celtic is a baby boy name. Keveon is derivation of Kevin.
- Duryea - Infrequent boy name Duryea means "An Enduring Man" came from Celtic
- Desy came from Latin and Celtic languages is predominantly used in English, meaning of Desy is "Man of the World and Man from South Munster" is a boy name. Desy is variant transcription of Desmond.
- Dara - Renowned and Perennial unisex name Dara is prevalently used in Finnish and Arabic, Dara means "Halo of the Moon or Lord" is rooted from Latin, Hebrew and Arabic
- Henora means Honor is originated from Celtic
Famous people named Kellina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kellina
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Kel
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Fight