Dainis name meaning
What does Dainis mean?
Dainis dominantly is used in Latvian and Russian is a boy name is rooted from Old Greek. Dainis is variation of virtuous, cherished and timeless Dennis. Dennis is form of all time favorite, commonly accepted and sacred Denis. Dennis is equivalent of Denis in English language. Also Dennis is English form of Dionysius. Meaning of Dennis is Dedicated to Dionysos, Named for Saint Denys and Follower of Dionysos is rooted from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Dainis?
The two syllabled name Dainis is commonly pronounced as da(i)-nis. It can also be pronounced as dy-nees.
Variants of DainisNames that rhyme with Dainis
How popular is the name Dainis?
Dainis is a common baby name in Latvia while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Dainis globally.
Dainis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Dainis
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. If you want to keep someone by your side for longer, learn how to express emotions. You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Dainis, loved these names
- Laretha - Rare girl name Laretha has its origin in Old Greek, Laretha means "Woman of Virtue, Virtue and Virtuous" is mainly used in English. Laretha is derived from Aretha.
- Démétrie - Démétrie's meaning is Earth-Lover came from Greek
- Jano - Boy name Jano came from Old Greek and Hebrew which is mainly used in Hungarian and Czech languages, Jano means "God is Merciful"
- Orion - Pleasing and Perpetual Old Greek Orion is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Orion is "Son of the Fire, Son of Fire or Urine" is particulary used in Bengali and Oriya
- Canysa - Girl name Canysa has origin in Old Greek, Canysa means "One who is Very Much Loved and Very Dear". Canysa is a derivation of Canisa.
Famous people named Dainis
- Dainis Bremze, Latvian Soviet luger
- Dainis Ozols, former professional cyclist from Latvia
- Dainis Kūla, Latvian former javelin thrower
- Dainis Īvāns, Latvian journalist and politician