Dimitriy meaning and origin
Chiefly used in English new and far-out, Dimitriy is originated from Old Greek is used for baby boys. Dimitriy is variant spelling of Dimitri. Dimitri is short version of Demetrius. Dimitri is equivalent of Demetrius in Russian language. Also Dimitri is form of Demetrios in Nordic and Russian languages. Dimitri's meaning is Dedicated to Demeter and Earth-Lover is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of DimitriyNames that rhyme with Dimitriy
Popularity of Dimitriy
Dimitriy is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Dimitriy is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Dimitriy
Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You are intelligent and independent. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. And not just at this point but since always. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well.
Do you like Dimitriy? Other names you would love
- Siôr - Siôr's meaning is Earth Worker, Farmer Earthworker and Worker of the Earth is originated from Old Greek and is used prevalently in Welsh is a baby boy name. Siôr is resulted from George.
- Katee - Rare girl name Katee is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Katee is "Pure, The Pure and Torture" is especially used in English. Katee is a variant spelling of Kate.
- Edeize - Origin of Edeize is in Greek, meaning of Edeize is "Son"
- Gregorina - Girl name Gregorina means "The Word Gregorein with the Meaning Watchful Vigilant and The Watchful" is originated from Old Greek. Gregorina is derivation of Gregoria.
- Euclydes - Euclydes's meaning is Intelligent has origin in Old Greek is used for boys. Euclydes is resultant of Euclid.
Namesakes of Dimitriy
We could not find any notable namesake.