Adoree meaning and origin
Adoree is resultant of Adora. Anomalous Old Greek and Spanish Adora, meaning of Adora is "A Gift and Adoration".Names that rhyme with Adoree
Popularity of Adoree
Adoree is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 100 people globally have carried Adoree as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Adoree?
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you.
Parents who liked Adoree, loved these names
- Despoina came from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Despoina is "Lady Mistress or Mistress" is specifically used in Greek
- Anastacio - Prominent and Ever lasting boy name Anastacio means "Resurrection, Risen One and The Elements Anastasis Meaning Resurrection" has origin in Old Greek. Anastacio is derived from Anastasius.
- Tandy - Prominent and Perennial unisex name Tandy is used in English and Scottish has its roots in Old Greek, Tandy means "The Brave, Manly and Masculine". Tandy is a short form of Andrew.
- Ellah - Curious girl name Ellah came from French and Hebrew, meaning of Ellah is "My God is Perfect, -Ella and Foreign". Ellah is a resultant of Ella.
- Doryan - Odd boy name Doryan has its origin in Greek, meaning of Doryan is "God or Gift"
Namesakes of Adoree
We could not find any notable namesake.