Doretea meaning and origin
Doretea is spelling variant of Dorethea. Dorethea is a variant form of venerable, biblical and preeminent Dorothy. Also Dorethea is version of biblical, long standing and pleasing Dorothea.
Variants of DoreteaNames that rhyme with Doretea
Popularity of Doretea
Doretea is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Doretea
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel.
Go through the following names similar to Doretea
- Stråla particulary is used in Swedish, meaning of Stråla is "Ray, Beam", a baby girl name is of Germanic origin
- Fröydis is Swedish equivalent of Frøydis
- Ragnvy - Girl name Ragnvy is notably used in Swedish language. Ragnvy is Swedish cognate of Ragnvi
- Såne - Boy name Såne is used predominantly in Swedish. Såne is Swedish equivalent of Sone
- Olagus is equivalent of Olavus in Swedish language
Namesakes of Doretea
We could not find any notable namesake.