Jupiter name meaning
What does Jupiter mean?
Used particulary in Dutch, French, Finnish, English, German and Scandinavian far-out, Jupiter means "Light, Daylight, Deity or Father", a gender-neutral name is of Indoeuropean origin.
Variants of JupiterNames that rhyme with Jupiter
How popular is the name Jupiter?
Jupiter is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2128th when 89 girl were named Jupiter. Over 540 babies in United States have been named Jupiter. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Jupiter is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Jupiter as their given name according to our findings.
Jupiter in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jupiter
Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life.
You would love these names similar to Jupiter
- Alcindor - Queer boy name Alcindor means "Protector and Manly" came from Slavic, Hungarian and English. Alcindor is derived from Alexander.
- Marga - Unexpected Marga is used especially in Danish and Swedish is originated from Old Greek and a baby girl name, Marga means "The Pearl"
- Melani - Odd girl name Melani is used dominantly in German and Swedish. It is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Melani is "The Black or The Dark"
- Geertruida notably is used in Frisian and Dutch came from Germanic used as a girl name, meaning of Geertruida is "Spear or Force"
- Nelson - Unfading and Widespread Nelson is used primarily in Swedish and Finnish, Nelson means "South African Activist Nelson Mandela, New York Governor or American Vice President Nelson Rockefeller or Son of Nel" bestowed upon both genders is originated from Irish and Celtic. Preeminent Nelson ranked at 497 position in 2008 among boy names in United States
Famous people named Jupiter
- Jupiter Hammon, black poet
- Jupiter Rising, American pop duo consisting of Jessie Payo and Spencer Nezey