Harding name meaning
What does Harding mean?
Frequently Used Harding is used commonly in Swedish, Danish, English and Finnish aimed at baby boys, Harding means "From the Hare's Valley, Son of the Courageous One, Hard, Friend or The Word Hart Which Means Brave Hardy" is originated from Old Norse and Germanic. Also Harding is German and Frisian equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Hard.
How do I pronounce Harding?
ha-rdi-ng is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Harding. The other ways to say the name is har-ding.
Variants of Harding
How popular is the name Harding?
In United States, Harding was once a common name since emerging in 1913 it has been given to over 1089 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1920,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 54 years. Moreover, the first name has been to Also, Harding is a familiar name in China, India and Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Harding around the globe.
Harding in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Harding?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt.
Parents who liked Harding, loved these names
- Iola - Acclaimed and Enduring Iola came from Old Greek and Latin is used primarily in Welsh and English is a unisex name, meaning of Iola is "Violet or Violet Flower". Customary Iola ranked at 491 position in 1930 on the list of baby girl names in United States
- Celina - The widespread and venerable unisex name Celina is originated from Old Greek and Latin and is used dominantly in English, German and Danish languages, Celina means "Sky, Goddess of the Moon or Heaven"
- Enrique - Durable and Desirable Enrique is used especially in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish bestowed upon both genders, Enrique means "Ruler or Powerful" is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Lilah - Lofty and Perpetual Lilah came from Arabic and Sanskrit is a girl name, meaning of Lilah is "Variant of Delilah, Bluish or Feminine of Lyle" is used in English and Arabic
- Lilliana - Commonly used in Finnish and Danish eminent, Lilliana is of Old English and Latin origin, meaning of Lilliana is "Lily" is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Harding
- Harding Lemay, American screenwriter and playwright
- In 1923, Harding Thomas played the role of Reverend Hammond in drama flick St. Elmo.
Lists having Harding
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Valley
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Hardy