Kateline meaning and origin
Anomalous Greek and Old Greek Kateline is used substantially in English, meaning of Kateline is "Pure or Medieval English Form of the Irish Caitlin" is bestowed upon girls. Kateline is a version of prevailing Karine. Karine is a version of prevailing Carina. Also Karine is variant form of dominant Karin. Karine is also variant form of dominant Karina. Karine is English and German equivalent of Carine. Also Karine is English equivalent of Cara. Karine is also equivalent of Carine in English and German languages. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also French and Russian equivalent of Karen. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina. Odd Old Greek, Italian and Latin Karine, meaning of Karine is "The Pure, Pretty and Dear". The name is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
Variants of Kateline
Kateleen, Karine, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Katharina, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katie
View middle names that goes with Kateline like Ione, Maliyah, Eria,Names that rhyme with Kateline
Popularity of Kateline
Kateline is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1990 and peaked in 1995 when it ranked 7038th. There are over 118 babies that have been given the name Kateline in United States. During its 38 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 1000 girl names. There are over 362 babies that have been given the name Kateline in France. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Kateline
The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. People find it hard to get through you. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply.
You would love these names similar to Kateline
- Zenaida - Originated from Old Greek, Zenaida bestowed upon baby girls is primarily used in Greek and Norwegian. Zenaida is Latin and Greek cognate of Ζηναις from the Greek God Zeus
- Lipa - The unisex name Lipa has origin in Old Greek is used specifically in Finnish, Romanian and Swedish. Lipa is Finnish form of Liisapetti
- Igor - The curious boy name Igor is used principally in Russian, German and Czech, Igor means "Guardian of the Youth or Warrior" has its origin in Old Norse and Scandinavian
- Joji - Eminent and Perennial boy name Joji is rooted from Japanese and Old Greek. Joji is form of George in Japanese language
- Pierre-Marie is originated from Hebrew and Greek, Pierre-Marie means "Rock or Stone"
Namesakes of Kateline
We could not find any notable namesake.