Edelyn name meaning
What does Edelyn mean?
Curious girl name Edelyn is originated from Germanic, Old English and German is principally used in English. Edelyn is another transcription of Edeline. Edeline is form of eternal and outstanding Adeline. Also Edeline is a version of Derivednames with "noble". Edeline is also variant form of durable and preeminent Edith. Edeline is a derivation of Adèle. Of German and Germanic origin, Curious Edeline, Edeline means "Noble".
Variants of Edelyn
Edeline, Adeline, Edith, Adalene, Adelene, Adela, Adelaide, Ditte, Ita, Eadgyth, Otgunde, Eadgyð
View middle names that goes with Edelyn like Prudence, Mylee, Xoie, Xima,Names that rhyme with Edelyn
How popular is the name Edelyn?
Edelyn is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 4403rd when 32 girls were named Edelyn. Over 311 babies in United States have been named Edelyn. But Edelyn is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Edelyn as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Edelyn
Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world.
Other names similar to Edelyn, for would be moms
- Kinsly - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Old English Kinsly means "From the King's Meadow" and is largely used in English is used as a gender-neutral name
- Allfreda - Girl name Allfreda is used in English, Allfreda means "Elf Power"
- Eadred - Of English origin, Eadred is used particulary in English given to baby boys, Eadred means "Wealthy Counsel"
- Bernulf - Originated from Old High German, Bernulf means "Wolf or Bear" and is particulary used in English is used mostly as a baby boy name
- Tilton means Prosperous Town or From the Good Liberal Ones Estate is rooted from Old English, a boy name is used notably in English
Famous people named Edelyn
- Edelyn Okano in Jeremy Lin, the Unauthorized Musical: A Journey to Linsanity as Actress
Lists having Edelyn
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Baby Names that mean Noble