Adalene name meaning
What does Adalene mean?
Origin of Persistent and Unexpected Adalene is in Germanic is used primarily in English is a girl name. Adalene is variant form of timeless and noteworthy Adela. Adela is diminutive of names with "nobility". Adela is form of Adele in Italian language. Also Adela is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language. Meaning of Adela is Small Winged One and Love is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Also. Adalene is version of everlasting Adalia. Also. Adalene is variant of eternal, currently leading and eminent Adeline. Adeline is variant of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is French and English cognate of Adela. Also Adeline is English cognate of Adelaide.
How do I pronounce Adalene?
a-dale-ne is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Adalene. The other ways to say the name is ad(a)-lene.
Variants of Adalene
Adaliene, Adalia, Adela, Adeline, Adahlia, Adalie, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adell, Adelaide, Edeline, Adelene, Adalye, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Addell, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Edelyn, Edith
View middle names that goes with Adalene like Idia,Names that rhyme with Adalene
How popular is the name Adalene?
Adalene is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1887 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1887, it ranked 1147th when 46 girls were named Adalene. Over 591 people have been named Adalene in United States. According to our findings, at least 500 people have been bestowed Adalene around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adalene?
You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You hate copying others. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Do you like Adalene? You would love these names
- Saliciduni - Boy name Saliciduni means "Willow Town" is used commonly in English
- Oleda - Oleda's meaning is Winged or Small Winged One is a baby girl name, prevalently used in English has origin in Latin
- Cressida - Unorthodox Cressidas origin is Old High German and Germanic is largely used in English and is aimed at baby girls, meaning of Cressida is "Daughter of Chryses"
- Prescott - Odd unisex name Prescott is used mostly in English has its origin in Old English, meaning of Prescott is "From the Priest's Cottage or From the Priests Home"
- Collyer specifically is used in English, meaning of Collyer is "Charcoal Merchant or Coal Miner" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Adalene
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalene
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lene
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Sweet