Eilise name meaning
On This Page
What does Eilise mean?
Eilise is variant of Eilis. Eilis is variant form of preeminent and biblical Elizabeth. Eilis is derivation of Elisabeth. Eilis is abridged form of Elisabeth. Unexpected Eilis predominantly is used in Irish and Gaelic, meaning of Eilis is "God is Fullness and My God is Perfect" is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Eilise?
Three syllabled Eilise is pronounced as eye-leesoreye-lish. The other ways to say the name is e(i)-li-se.
Variants of Eilise
Middle Names for Eilise
Maizie, view more middle names that goes with EiliseNames that rhyme with Eilise
How popular is the name Eilise?
Eilise is an uncommon baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given. Eilise is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now.
According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Eilise around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Eilise
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. As a lover, you are passionate. Love is most important in your life. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
Do you like Eilise? You would love these names
- Ramos - The infrequent boy name Ramos means "Inspire" is came from Hebrew, Old French and Germanic is substantially used in Spanish and Hindi
- Natan - Primarily used in Russian, Danish and Spanish far-out, Natan means "Give or God has Given" and is given to boys is originated from Hebrew
- Jessika - Meaning of Jessika is God is Merciful, God Sees or He (God) Beholds is substantially used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian which came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Joana - Acclaimed and Conifer Joana came from Hebrew, meaning of Joana is "Yahweh is Gracious or The Lord is Gracious" and is aimed at baby girls is mainly used in English, Norwegian and Danish
- Maïc - The Maïc means "Princess of the Sea" is rooted from Hebrew
Sibling Names for Eilise
Choosing the perfect baby name can be overwhelming, but if you're considering the name Eilise, you're off to a great start! This elegant and unique name has a variety of sibling names that complement it perfectly. Here are some great options to consider for your little one's future brothers and sisters.
Sister for Eilise
Brother to Eilise
Famous people named Eilise
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eilise
- Girl names beginning with E
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ise
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect