Eilise meaning and origin
Eilise is variant of Eilis. Eilis is variant form of preeminent and biblical Elizabeth. Eilis is derivation of Elisabeth. Eilis is abridged form of Elisabeth. Unexpected Eilis predominantly is used in Irish and Gaelic, meaning of Eilis is "God is Fullness and My God is Perfect" is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Eilise
View middle names that goes with Eilise like Maizie,Names that rhyme with Eilise
Popularity of Eilise
Eilise is an uncommon baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given. Eilise is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Eilise around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Eilise
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. As a lover, you are passionate. Love is most important in your life. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
Do you like Eilise? You would love these names
- Ramos - The infrequent boy name Ramos means "Inspire" is came from Hebrew, Old French and Germanic is substantially used in Spanish and Hindi
- Natan - Primarily used in Russian, Danish and Spanish far-out, Natan means "Give or God has Given" and is given to boys is originated from Hebrew
- Jessika - Meaning of Jessika is God is Merciful, God Sees or He (God) Beholds is substantially used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian which came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Joana - Acclaimed and Conifer Joana came from Hebrew, meaning of Joana is "Yahweh is Gracious or The Lord is Gracious" and is aimed at baby girls is mainly used in English, Norwegian and Danish
- Maïc - The Maïc means "Princess of the Sea" is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Eilise
We could not find any notable namesake.