Elza name meaning
On This Page
What does Elza mean?
Preeminent and Ever lasting unisex name Elza means "My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn or God is Fullness" and is used principally in Dutch has its origin in Hebrew, English, Germanic and Slavic languages.
Elza is variation of immutable and darling Alice. Alice is short form of Adelheid. Alice is French and English equivalent of Aliz. Widely Accepted and Venerable Alice has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, Alice means "Nobility and Of a Noble Kind".
Elza is version of biblical, in demand mainstream and famed Elizabeth. Trendy and Ever lasting Elizabeth is originated from Hebrew, Elizabeth means "God is Fullness, God is My Oath and My God is Abundance".
Elza is variant of widespread, biblical and everlasting Eliza. Eliza is abridged form of Elisabeth. Eliza is Romanian form of Alice. Of Germanic and Hebrew origin, Well-Liked and Ceaseless Eliza, Eliza means "The Chosen and Form of Elizabeth".
Elza is abridged form of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is version of biblical, in fashion hot and noteworthy Elizabeth. Predominant and All time favorite Hebrew Elisabeth, meaning of Elisabeth is "My God is Abundance, My God is Perfect and God is My Oath".
Elza is spelling variant of Elsa. Elsa is variant of biblical Elisabet. Also Elsa is a version of Its Variants. Elsa is a shortened form of ElisabethElizabeth. Elsa is equivalent of Alice in English and Spanish languages.
Pleasing and Ceaseless Finnish, Scandinavian and English Elsa, meaning of Elsa is "God is Perfection and Pledged to God". The name is celebrated on November 17th.
How do I pronounce Elza?
The two syllabled name Elza is pronounced, e-lza. The name can also be pronounced as el-za.
Variants of ElzaNames that rhyme with Elza
How popular is the name Elza?
Elza is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1880, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 341 on boy names chart when 68 babies were given the name Elza.
Over 2855 babies in United States have been named Elza. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1902 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1915, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 397 on girl names chart when 75 babies were given the name Elza.
Over 1328 people have been named Elza in France.
Elza is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1999, peaked in 2015 when it ranked 1865th. In Switzerland, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998.
In Belgium, it has been in use since 1999 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 466th. There are over 174 babies that have been given the name Elza in Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Elza is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Russia and Azerbaijan. At least, 360000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Elza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Elza
You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Looking for a name like Elza? Please go through the following names
- Ben - Eternal and Noteworthy Ben mostly is used in Greenlandic, Frisian and Tamil, meaning of Ben is "Blessed, Benjamin or Son of the South" has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic is bestowed upon both sexes. In 1989, noteworthy Ben was the 448th most popular name on baby boy chart in United States
- Jochem - Boy name Jochem means "God Judges On" has its origin in Dutch, German and Hebrew languages
- Pieter - Predominantly used in Danish, English and Norwegian cherished, Pieter aimed at boys which of Old Greek origin, meaning of Pieter is "The Rock or The Stone"
- Aswin - Aswin's meaning is Friend of the Gods or Medical God came from Old High German and Germanic used as a baby boy name is used in Kannada and Telugu
- Mariel - Used dominantly in Scandinavian, Norwegian and English fashinable and loved, Mariel is used as a gender insensitive name, Mariel means "Beloved, Bitter Sea or Variant of Mary" has origin in Hebrew and Celtic
Famous people named Elza
- Elza Soares, Brazilian samba singer
- Elza Jeffords, U.S. Representative
- Elza Brown in Private Tropical 1: The Private Sex Survivors as Actress
- Elza Bergeron in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock as Casting Director
- Elza De Castro in movie Um Certo Capitão Rodrigo as Actress
- Elza Gomes characterized pivotal character of Marta in 1975 drama, thriller movie Nem Os Bruxos Escapam.
- Elza Quirino, from 1978 drama movie Traí... Minha Amante Descobriu, who played N.
- Elza Radzina, from 1969 adventure and history film Viimne reliikvia, who played the Abtiss.
- In 1958 drama movie, Kinderen in gods hand, Elza Van Cant played Direktrice.
- In 1976, Elza Barbosa characterized the role of N in horror movie A Estranha Hospedaria dos Prazeres.
Lists having Elza
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness