Aleah meaning and origin
Renowned Aleah's origin is Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Aleah is "High, Sublime, Morning Fragrance or Rising, To Ascend, To Go Up or The Ascent" is particulary used in Arabic and English. Aleah is English cognate of Aliyah.
Variants of Aleah
View middle names that goes with Aleah like Harriette, Roseline, Destinee, Xee, Nolwenn, Caren,Names that rhyme with Aleah
Popularity of Aleah
Aleah was a popular name in United States. Over 13552 babies have been named Aleah since 1961. When at its peak in 2011, 810 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 391st position. However after 50 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 7 times Aleah is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 822 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Aleah. There are over 449 babies that have been given the name Aleah in England and Wales.
Aleah is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 962nd. Aleah is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, Aleah is a familiar name in Philippines and Canada. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Aleah around the globe.
Aleah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aleah?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. Stress hates your guts. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Material success is not all that matters in life.
If you like Aleah, you would love these names
- Leann - Used prevalently in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish loved, Leann is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from English, Leann means "Lee or Beautiful Woman". Among baby girl names, well-known Leann ranked 477 in year 1985 in United States
- Eduardo - Origin of Darling and Perpetual Eduardo is in Old English and German is a unisex name, meaning of Eduardo is "Wealth or Keep, Guard of His Wealth or Prosperous Guardian" is used prevalently in Portuguese and Spanish
- Ferdinand - Admired and Evergreen boy name Ferdinand has its origin in German and Gothic, Ferdinand means "Bold Protector, To be Courageous or Peace Through Bravery Bold Protector Bold Journey" is principally used in English and Danish
- Josue - Josue's meaning is Yahweh is Salvation is used in Spanish and French used as a unisex name came from Hebrew
- Kobe - Used especially in English and Japanese loved, Kobe aimed at both boys and girls, Kobe means "Tortoise" is originated from Japanese, African-Swahili and Swahili
Namesakes of Aleah
- Composer Aleah Morrison, TV series Raiders of the Lost Art
Lists having Aleah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leah
- Girl names that starts with Ale
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Morning
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean Ascend
- Baby Names that mean Ascent