Erzsi meaning and origin
Girl name Erzsi has origin in Hebrew. Erzsi is a version of in fashion rising, biblical and outstanding Elizabeth. Hebrew name Elizabeth, meaning of Elizabeth is "God is My Oath, God is Perfection God is My Oath and My God has Sworn".
Variants of ErzsiNames that rhyme with Erzsi
Popularity of Erzsi
Erzsi is a rare name probably limited to Hungary. According to our findings, over 200 babies have been named Erzsi globally.
Numerological analysis of Erzsi
You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family.
Go through the following names similar to Erzsi
- Nizana - Meaning of Nizana is Bud is rooted from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Atarah - Substantially used in English modish and unexpected choice, Atarah means "Crown" that came from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name
- Endoreah - The girl name Endoreah is of Hebrew origin, Endoreah means "Fountain". Endoreah is derived from Endora.
- Ardelle - Meaning of Ardelle is Burning with Enthusiasm or Eager is used as a girl name which is principally used in English has origin in Hebrew
- Noellie - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Hebrew Noellie bestowed upon girls, meaning of Noellie is "God is with Us"
Namesakes of Erzsi
We could not find any notable namesake.