Fidelio name meaning
What does Fidelio mean?
Offbeat Fidelio's origin is Latin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Fidelio is "The Faithful, Faith, Honesty or Trustworthiness" is mainly used in Spanish and Italian. Fidelio is form of long standing and renowned Fidel. Fidel is Spanish cognate of Fidelis. Queer Fidel has its origin in Latin language, Fidel means "Faith, The Faithful and Trustworthy". The name is celebrated on April 24th.
How do I pronounce Fidelio?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Fidelio is f(i)-de-lio.
Variants of Fidelio
How popular is the name Fidelio?
Fidelio is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Fidelio is a familiar name in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Colombia and Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Fidelio?
You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Looking for a name like Fidelio? Please go through the following names
- Ema - Long standing and Commonly Accepted Ema is used mainly in Finnish, Danish and Portuguese is originated from Germanic, Latin and Japanese, Ema means "Industrious, Immense or Serious" is a gender insensitive name
- Livia - Livia's meaning is The Word Lividus Which is of the Meaning Bluish Lead-Colored or Form of Olivia is used in Norwegian, German and Italian used as a girl name is rooted from Old Norse and Latin
- Salvia - Salvias origin is English and Latin, meaning of Salvia is "Unspoiled or Salvus" used for both genders is used mainly in German
- Markos - Unusual Markos is used chiefly in Greek, Markos means "Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War)" given to boys is originated from Latin
- Lannie - The prevailing and ever lasting unisex name Lannie means "Abbreviation of Names Like Roland or Renowned Land" is of Germanic and Latin origin is used commonly in English and English
Sibling Names for Fidelio
If you're looking for a unique and meaningful name for your little one, Fidelio might just be the perfect choice. This name is derived from Latin and means "faithful" or "loyal". To complement this beautiful name, here are some wonderful sibling names that could go perfectly with Fidelio.
Names for Fidelio's sister
Names for Fidelio's brother
Famous people named Fidelio
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Fidelio
- Boy names beginning with F
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Faith