Aimee meaning and origin
Durable and Trendy Aimee is used predominantly in Dutch, Hindi, Norwegian, Assamese, Marathi, Swedish, English, Danish, French and Finnish has its origin in Latin and French and a unisex name, Aimee means "The Beloved". Aimee is version of pious and lofty Amy. Amy is variant of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is variation of eternal and famed Amalia. Amy is abridged form of Amata. Amy is form of Aimée in English language. Preeminent and Perpetual Amy's origin is Latin, meaning of Amy is "To Love, Who is Loved and My Nation". Also Aimee is Nordic form of Aimée.
Variants of AimeeNames that rhyme with Aimee
Popularity of Aimee
Aimee was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 53661 babies have been given the first name. At its zenith in 1976, the moniker grabbed the 123rd spot and 2289 baby girls were given the name. However after 151 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 35 times Also, Aimee was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 14961 babies have been named Aimee since 1996. When at its peak in 2004, the moniker grabbed the 47th spot and 1189 baby girls were given the name. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 2 times
In Ireland, Aimee was once a common name since emerging in 1977 it has been given to over 2523 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2005,. However after 43 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, Aimee used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1983 and over 585 babies have been given the name in 6 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1990,. After 6 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Aimee is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 440 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Aimee. Also, during its short run of just 4 years in Queensland, it had made it to the top 100 names. In 1990, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 92 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Aimee. Over 166 people have been named Aimee in Queensland.
Aimee is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Aimee is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Aimee is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Madagascar, Chad, England and Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 330000 babies have been bestowed Aimee around the globe.
Aimee in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Aimee
There isn't a person you can't charm. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Positive energy adores your spirit. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Aimee? You would love these names
- Kaj - Originated from Latin and Old High German, Commonly Accepted Kaj is used as a gender-neutral name which is predominantly used in Scandinavian, Finnish and German, Kaj means "Kaja or Pure"
- Fabion - Fabion's meaning is A Name Given Several Roman Emperors or 16 Saints or Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius is used specifically in English, a baby boy name has origin in Latin
- Korey - Famed Korey is originated from Old Norse and Latin is used mostly in English, Korey means "Raven" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Belonia - Latin name Belonia means "War" is used for girls. Belonia is resultant of Bellona.
- Célestin - Boy name Célestin means "Heavenly or Coming from the Sky" which is used especially in French has its origin in Latin language
Namesakes of Aimee
- Aimee Willard, college lacrosse player
- Aimee Carter, American writer of young adult fiction
- Aimee Watkins, New Zealand cricketer
- Aimee Semple McPherson, Canadian-American Pentecostal evangelist and media celebrity
- Aimee Mann, American singer-songwriter
- Aimee Bender, American novelist and short story writer
- Aimee Garcia, American actress
- Aimee Echo, American vocalist
- Aimee Nezhukumatathil, American poet
- Aimee Chan, Canadian born actress based in Hong Kong
- Aimee Friedman, author of several young adult novels published by Scholastic Inc
- Aimee Teegarden, American actress, model, and producer
- Aimee Allen, American singer-songwriter based in Los Angeles
- Aimee Mayo, American songwriter, primarily
- Aimee Brooks, from 1991 comedy and horror movie Critters 3, who played Annie.
- In 1917, Aimee Dalmores played the role of Ida Larpent in comedy, romance movie Scandal.
- Aimee Tenaglia, from 1999 horror film In the Woods, who portrayed Helen Kerwood.
- In 2018 family, musical movie, The CBeebies Christmas Show: Thumbelina, Aimee Campbell played Butterfly.
- Aimee Torres portrayed the leading role of Maribel in 2002 drama, romance movie Tampisaw.
- Aimee Baruah, from 2005 musical, romance film Anjana, who played Tora.
Lists having Aimee
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2010)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2013)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1993)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1991)
- Baby Names that mean Beloved