Gabrielius meaning and origin
Boy name Gabrielius is rooted from Hebrew. Gabrielius is variation of perpetual, admired and biblical Gabriel. Gabriel is equivalent of The Hebrew Name גַבְרִיאֵל Meaning Fighter of God/Man of God Or God has Shown to Be Strong in Latin and Greek languages. Gabriel came from Hebrew, meaning of Gabriel is "God's Strength, Christan and Messenger of God".
Variants of GabrieliusNames that rhyme with Gabrielius
Popularity of Gabrielius
In England and Wales, Gabrielius is a unique name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 1000 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 996 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Gabrielius. Over 213 people have been named Gabrielius in England and Wales. Gabrielius is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. Also, Gabrielius is a familiar name in Lithuania. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Gabrielius globally.
Gabrielius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Gabrielius?
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Working on your career is what makes you happy. You are more of a doer than a talker. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are all about adventure and travel. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Gabrielius? Other names you would love
- Sabas - Unwonted Sabass origin is Hebrew is a boy name, meaning of Sabas is "Conversion or South Arabian People"
- Hohepa - Meaning of Hohepa is It will Enlarge and Jehova Increases is originated from Hebrew is a boy name. Hohepa is derivation of Joseph.
- Ardelle - Trendy and Timeless Ardelle is originated from Hebrew, Ardelle means "Industrious, Warm or Burning with Enthusiasm" bestowed upon girls is used especially in English
- Fineas - Unheard-of and Fresh boy name Fineas has origin in Hebrew and is chiefly used in Irish language, meaning of Fineas is "Mouth of Brass and Oracle". Fineas is resulted from Phineas.
- Benjie - Offbeat Benjie is originated from Hebrew is used in Tagalog and English used as a unisex name, meaning of Benjie is "Diminutive of Benjamin, Right-hand Son or Son of the Right Hand"
Namesakes of Gabrielius
We could not find any notable namesake.