Gabriella meaning and origin
Frequently Used and All time favorite unisex name Gabriella means "God Gives Strength, Heroine of God or God is Strong", mostly used in Portuguese, Icelandic, Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Finnish, English, Faroese, Norwegian, Romanian and Danish has origin in Hebrew. Gabriella is version of dominant and biblical Gabriele. Gabriele is variant form of biblical, conifer and celebrated Gabriel. Gabriele is German equivalent of Gabriela. Also Gabriele is form of Gabriel in Italian language. Eminent and Perennial Gabriele's origin is Italian and Hebrew, meaning of Gabriele is "Strong Man of God, God is Strong and God is My Hero".. Gabriella is celebrated on September 29th.
Variants of Gabriella
View middle names that goes with Gabriella like Lula, Ellie, Ila, Bernice, Kasey, Lucille,Names that rhyme with Gabriella
Popularity of Gabriella
Gabriella was a very popular name in United States. Over 116819 babies have been given the name in 124 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2009, 6175 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 33rd position. However after 124 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 9 times Also, a popular name in England and Wales having over 8898 recievers in 23 years of usage. When at its peak in 2010, 563 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 105th position. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 23 times
Gabriella is common in France where over 2803 new-borns have been given the name since 1925. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2016, it ranked 248th when 246 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Gabriella was a common name in Sweden. Over 614 babies have been named Gabriella since 1998. At the peak of its usage in 1998,. After 5 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, A common name in New South Wales with over 1013 new-borns have been given the name since 2006. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2009, the moniker grabbed the 57th spot and 119 baby girls were given the name.
Gabriella is a familiar baby name in Queensland, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 80 on girl names chart when 64 babies were given the name Gabriella. Over 221 babies in Queensland have been named Gabriella. Also, during its short run of just 1 years in Victoria, it had made it to the top 100 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 88 on girl names chart when 61 babies were given the name Gabriella.
Gabriella is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 172 on girl names chart when 35 babies were named Gabriella. Over 345 people have been named Gabriella in Ireland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 250 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Gabriella. Over 425 people have been named Gabriella in Belgium.
Gabriella is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 219 people have been named Gabriella in Switzerland. Gabriella is a rare baby name in Victoria there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Gabriella is a popular baby name in Hungary where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Brazil and Madagascar. As per our research, over 360000 babies have been bestowed Gabriella around the globe.
Gabriella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Gabriella?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Do you like Gabriella? You would love these names
- Mufeeda - The girl name Mufeeda is rooted from Arabic, Mufeeda means "Useful or Helpful" is used notably in Kannada and Arabic
- Amal - Amal's meaning is Hard Work, Clean or Aspiration is a unisex name. It is rooted from Hebrew and English is used dominantly in Gujarati and Malayalam
- Adeen - Meaning of Adeen is Decorated and Refined is rooted from Hebrew, a unisex name is substantially used in English and Arabic. Adeen is abridged form of Adina.
- Aani - Meaning of Aani is Fatimah Khatoon Female She was a Literary Woman or a Poetess in Qastaniniyah is substantially used in Finnish and Greenlandic is used as a girl name
- Saee - New-fangled and Outlandish Saee is used commonly in Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati, Saee means "A Flower or One who Makes Effort" is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Gabriella
- Gabriella Ferri, Italian singer born in Rome
- Gabriella Sica, Italian poet
- Gabriella Tucci, Italian operatic soprano
- Gabriella Brum, former model and beauty queen of German-British origin
- Gabriella Dorio, Italian former athlete and Olympic gold winner
- Gabriella Paruzzi, retired Italian cross-country skier
- Gabriella Csépe, former breaststroke swimmer from Hungary,
- Gabriella Hall, model and actress
- Gabriella Lenzi in Episode dated 17 April 2010 as
- Gabriella Giacobbe in Keoma as Actress
- Gabriella Gotti in The World's Biggest Gang Bang III - The Houston 620 as Actress
- Gabriella Pallotta in Il tetto as Actress
- Gabriella De Baggi in Paprika as Actress
- Gabriella Malek in Escape from Fairytale Village as Actress
- Gabriella Martinelli in Romeo + Juliet as Producer
- Gabriella Phillips in Unconditional as Actress
- Gabriella Coleman Enid Gabriella Coleman is an anthropologist, academic and Puerto Rican-American writer whose work focuses on hacker culture and cyber-activism, particularly Anonymous.
- Gabriella Andreini is notable for her acting in movie Un gangster venuto da Brooklyn
- In 1969, Gabriella Boccardo characterized the role of Afdera - Paola's daughter in drama film La donna a una dimensione.
- Gabriella Csizmadia, from 1999 movie Imre filmje, who played Osztályfõnök.
- In 1985, Gabriella Dufwa played the role of Marine in comedy film Glamour.
- Gabriella Giorgelli, from 1970 action and crime movie La belva, who characterized Juanita - the Dancer.
- In 1999, Gabriella Gubás characterized the role of Márta in comedy and musical flick Kalózok.
- Gabriella Koszta, from 1972 drama flick Jelenidö, who played Ica.
- Gabriella Mulachiè played significant role of N in 1968 film Il gatto selvaggio.
- In 2009, Gabriella Szaksz portrayed the role of Interviewer in drama movie Illúziók.
- Gabriella Trsek characterized central role of Gabi in 1976 drama movie Illuminations.
- Gabriella Desta portrayed crucial character of Darla in 2018 horror movie Tujuh Bidadari.
- In 1972, Gabriella Merlin characterized the role of N in adventure flick Süper adam kadinlar arasinda.
- Gabriella Jónás portrayed the important character of Ilka in 2004 drama movie Da nije ljubavi, ne bi svita bilo.
- Gabriella Del Fra, from 1927 flick I rifiuti del Tevere, who characterized N.
Lists having Gabriella
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2014)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2008)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2003)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Heroine
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hero