Gilberta meaning and origin
Atypical and Classic girl name Gilberta is originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Gilberta is "Pledge or Hostage" is used primarily in German, Italian, Dutch and English.
Variants of GilbertaNames that rhyme with Gilberta
Popularity of Gilberta
Gilberta is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1976 after 51 years of use since 1897. There are over 559 babies that have been given the name Gilberta in United States. But Gilberta is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Gilberta globally.
What numerology tells about Gilberta?
When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Looking for names similar to Gilberta? Please go through the following names
- Jarne - Famous boy name Jarne has its origin in Hebrew, Jarne means "Yahwe Uplifts" is used predominantly in Dutch, Norwegian and Danish
- Jorrit chiefly is used in Dutch is originated from Dutch, meaning of Jorrit is "Boar" is given to baby boys
- Els - Particulary used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, Els has origin in Hebrew and Old English, meaning of Els is "God is Fullness or My God is Abundance" is used as a unisex name
- Skylar - Prevailing unisex name Skylar is used in English and English, meaning of Skylar is "Sheltering, Protection or Strength" came from Dutch. In 2018, prominent name Skylar bagged 50th position on baby girl names chart in United States
- Trudie - Commonly Accepted and Ceaseless Trudie has its origin in Germanic, Trudie means "Universal Strength, Strength of a Spear or Diminutive of Ermentrude" and a girl name is used commonly in English and Finnish
Namesakes of Gilberta
We could not find any notable namesake.