Ard meaning and origin
Ard is originated from Latin and Germanic is a baby boy name is used in Dutch. Ard is an abridged form of Arden. Arden is used in English came from Latin, Arden means "Valley of the Eagle and Eagle Valley".Names that rhyme with Ard
Popularity of Ard
Ard is a common baby name in Netherlands while it is somewhat familiar in United States. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Ard around the globe.
Ard in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ard
You are a person of many talents. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Go through the following names similar to Ard
- Camille - Dominant and All time favorite unisex name Camille means "Acolyte or Swiftness of Foot", chiefly used in Swedish and English has origin in Latin
- Nick - Used notably in Swedish and English long standing and well-known, Nick is rooted from Latin and Old Greek and is given to both genders, Nick means "Child Born on Sunday or Abbreviation of Nicholas"
- London - Unfading and Illustrous London mainly is used in English, meaning of London is "Fortress of the Noon or From London" is a gender insensitive name has its origin in Latin and English
- Volley - Infrequent boy name Volley means "Flying" is of Latin origin
- Desiré - Girl name Desiré is used principally in Danish and Finnish, Desiré means "The Longed-For or The Wished-For" has its origin in Latin
Namesakes of Ard
- Ard Schenk, former speed skater from the Netherlands