Giorgius meaning and origin
Boy name Giorgius came from Old Greek. Giorgius is derivative of George. George is English equivalent of Georgius. George is originated from Old Greek, George means "Farmer, A Tiller of the Soil and Worker of the Earth".Names that rhyme with Giorgius
Popularity of Giorgius
Giorgius is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Giorgius
You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. People always look for comfort in your world. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. You try so desperately to change the world.
Go through the following names similar to Giorgius
- Hallie - Meaning of Hallie is Thinking of the Sea, Praise the Lord or From the Hall is used especially in English aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Germanic and Old Greek
- Stacie - The famous unisex name Stacie is originated from Old Greek, Stacie means "Resurrection or Surrender" is especially used in English and Finnish languages
- Risha - Prevalently used in Oriya, Gujarati and Bengali unheard-of, Risha is rooted from Sanskrit and Old Greek, meaning of Risha is "Saintly or Line" is aimed at girls
- Aristokles - Used chiefly in Greek, Aristokles means "Most Famous" and is bestowed upon baby boys is originated from Old Greek
- Christoff means He who Holds Christ in his Heart or Carrying Christ has origin in Old Greek chiefly used in German and Russian is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Giorgius
We could not find any notable namesake.