Angelyn name meaning
On This Page
What does Angelyn mean?
Unwonted Angelyn's origin is Old Greek is a baby girl name is used in English. Angelyn is variant of prevailing and ceaseless Angelina. Angelina is version of biblical, predominant and everlasting Angela.
Angelina is abridged form of Angela. Angelina is form of Angela in Spanish and English languages. Unwonted Angelina's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Angelina is "Messenger and Messenger of God".
Also. Angelyn is form of renowned and durable Angeline. Angeline is version of AngelaAngelina. Angeline is French and Russian cognate of Angela.
Is Angelyn a suitable baby name?
Angelyn is a popular baby girl name that exudes elegance and femininity. This name has a unique spelling that sets it apart from the conventional "Angelina" or "Angela." It has a subtle, yet graceful sound to it that alights every tongue with ease.
The letter "y" in Angelyn's spelling adds an extra touch of charm to this name, making it feel modern and trendy. What's more, the Greek origin of Angelyn gives it an aura of sophistication and intelligence.
Whether you are looking for a classy or modern-sounding name for your little princess, Angelyn should definitely be on your list of top contenders.
How do I pronounce Angelyn?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Angelyn is a-ngel-yn. It can also be pronounced as an-ge-lyn.
Variants of Angelyn
Middle Names for Angelyn
Voda, Leatrice, Elianna, view more middle names that goes with AngelynNames that rhyme with Angelyn
How popular is the name Angelyn?
Angelyn is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1950, it ranked 1576th when 85 girl were named Angelyn.
Over 2576 babies in United States have been named Angelyn. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Angelyn is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 7000 have the name.
According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Angelyn around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Angelyn
You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You love life and life loves you. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
If you like Angelyn, you would love these names
- Alek means Man's Defender or Helper or Defender of Mankind is used dominantly in German and Malayalam. It is rooted from Old Greek is given to both sexes
- Sibyl - Trendy and Perennial girl name Sibyl is principally used in English and Swedish, Sibyl means "Prophetess or Seer" has its origin in Old Greek
- Coletta - Principally used in Finnish and Swedish persistent and cherished, Coletta aimed at baby girls which originated from Old Greek, meaning of Coletta is "Victory of the People"
- Lenaïck - Greek name Lenaïck means "Burst of the Sun"
- Cyndy - Cyndy's meaning is Abbreviation of Cynthia or Lucinda, Form of Cynthia or Moon Goddess is used primarily in English given to girls is originated from Old Greek
Sibling Names for Angelyn
If you're looking for sibling names to complement the beautiful name Angelyn, we've got you covered. Whether you prefer classic or trendy, common or unique, here are some wonderful options that will perfectly match your little one's moniker.
For a sister
Names for Angelyn's brother
Famous people named Angelyn
- Angelyna Martinez in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day as Actress
- Angelyne in Earth Girls Are Easy as Actress
- Angelyn Pass is writer of short Tibbets' Trust
Lists having Angelyn
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel