Danice meaning and origin
Originated from Slavic, Old Greek and Slavonic, Offbeat Danice customarily bestowed upon baby girls, Danice means "A Combination of Danielle and Janice, Feminine Variant of Daniel, God is Mu Judge or Morning Star" is predominantly used in English and French. Danice is a resultant of Danette. Danette is a version of evergreen and divine Dana. Odd Hebrew and Old English Danette is used in English, meaning of Danette is "Feminine Variant of Daniel and God is My Judge".
Variants of Danice
View middle names that goes with Danice like Awna, Ersa, Alesia, Iliana,Names that rhyme with Danice
Popularity of Danice
Danice is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1935 and was last seen in 2002, during its 62 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1954, it ranked 2027th when 27 girls were named Danice. There are over 695 babies that have been given the name Danice in United States. Also, Danice is a familiar name in Philippines. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Danice around the globe.
Danice in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Danice?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you.
Parents who liked Danice, loved these names
- Diomedes - Queer boy name Diomedes means "Dios Which Means of Zeus or Cunning As Zeus Though of Zeus" which is commonly used in English and Swedish has origin in Old Greek
- Hercules - Unexpected Hercules is used in English came from Old Greek and usually is aimed at baby boys, Hercules means "Glory of Hera or Glorious Gift"
- Vasilisa - New-fangled and Uncommon Vasilisa is used mainly in Russian is a baby girl name, Vasilisa means "Kingly or Royal" is originated from Old Greek
- Marc'harid - The Marc'harid is commonly used in Breton, Marc'harid means "Pearl" is of Greek origin
- Leora - Well-Liked and Ever lasting unisex name Leora means "Light" which is rooted from Old Provençal, Old Greek and Hebrew is notably used in Tamil and Gujarati
Namesakes of Danice
- Danice Cabanela in Sharknado as Actress