Gotfried meaning and origin
Gotfried is spelling variant of Gottfried. Gottfried is variation of unfading and darling Geoffrey. Also Gottfried is variant of prevailing, biblical and timeless Godfrey. Gottfried is also variant form of timeless and eminent Jeffrey. Gottfried is form of Godafrid in German language. Gottfried's meaning is Safety, Protection and Peace is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of GotfriedNames that rhyme with Gotfried
Popularity of Gotfried
Gotfried is an uncommon name probably limited to Namibia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Gotfried as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Gotfried
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times You are persistent to always get where you indented to. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way.
Do you like Gotfried? Read these names too
- Briitta is Finnish form of Britta
- Markko - Durable Markko mostly is used in Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon baby boys. Markko is equivalent of Marko in Finnish language
- Aukusti - The famous and ever lasting boy name Aukusti is chiefly used in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Latin. Aukusti is Finnish form of August
- Samme is Swedish cognate of Samuel
- Gunnert - The boy name Gunnert is used specifically in Finnish and Swedish languages, Gunnert means "Hard or Struggle"
Namesakes of Gotfried
We could not find any notable namesake.