Amirah name meaning
What does Amirah mean?
The popular girl name Amirah has origin in Arabic which is majorly used in Tamil, Arabic, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish languages, Amirah means "Princess, Wealthy, Ruler, Rich Woman, Royal Lady, Commander, Leader or Emir". Amirah is version of desirable Amira. Amira is Arabic and Latin form of Amir. Meaning of Amira is Royal Lady, Commander and The Word Amir Which is of the Meaning Prince Ruler Emir Commander is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew.
Variants of AmirahNames that rhyme with Amirah
How popular is the name Amirah?
Amirah was a common name in United States. Over 6841 babies have been named Amirah since 1976. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 43 years but it is still in a strong position. Also, Amirah is common in England and Wales where over 2260 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, 157 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 311st position.
Amirah is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Amirah is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Amirah is a popular baby name in Jordan where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Indonesia. At least, 70000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Amirah
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
If you like Amirah, you would love these names
- Sohalia - Girl name Sohalia is rooted from Sanskrit, Sohalia means "Moon-glow or Moonlight" is prevalently used in Arabic, Kannada and Indian
- Ehsan means Compassion or In God Grace is a gender-neutral name is used specifically in Hindi, Arabic and Arabic
- Chandini - Prevalently used in Bengali and Assamese outlandish, Chandini is used as a unisex name, meaning of Chandini is "Moon Light, Moon Light or a River or Moonlight"
- Anshida - Especially used in Malayalam and Oriya, Anshida means "Singer" is aimed at baby girls
- Mahmood - Origin of Unorthodox Mahmood is in Arabic is used primarily in Hindi and Turkish, meaning of Mahmood is "Praised or The Prophet of Islam" is given to baby boys
Famous people named Amirah
- Amirah Adara in Manuel Creampies Their Asses 2 as Actress
- Amirah Vann in Tracers as Actress
Lists having Amirah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -irah
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Commander
- Baby Names that mean Leader