Harisan meaning and origin
Harisan came from English, Arabic, Slavonic and Slavic is used commonly in Tamil is a boy name. Harisan is variant of prominent Haris. Haris is variant form of celebrated and ceaseless Harris. Haris is equivalent of Harith in Arabic language. Haris's meaning is Friend, Watchman and Cultivator is originated from Slavonic, English and Slavic.
Variants of HarisanNames that rhyme with Harisan
Popularity of Harisan
Harisan is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2000. Also, Harisan is a familiar name in India and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Harisan globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Harisan?
You have no enemies. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Harisan? Read these names too
- Subaneyan - The boy name Subaneyan means "The One Likes Happy Ending" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Sarvachna - Girl name Sarvachna is used dominantly in Tamil, meaning of Sarvachna is "Goddess Amman"
- Eaellisaichelvi - Eaellisaichelvi's meaning is The Woman of Seven Diatonic Notes aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Tamil
- Vannanilavan - Meaning of Vannanilavan is Colorful Moon is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Tamil
- Illanilla - Mainly used in Tamil, Illanilla means "Young Moon" is a girl name
Namesakes of Harisan
We could not find any notable namesake.