Haris name meaning
What does Haris mean?
Uncommon boy name Haris is originated from Slavic, Slavonic, English and Arabic used mostly in Arabic, Slavic, Swedish, Tamil, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Sindhi languages, meaning of Haris is "Protector, Farmer, Watchman, Vigilant Guardian, Who is Studying, Who is Mean, Ploughman, Cultivator or Friend". Haris is variant form of eminent and enduring Harris. Harris is form of long standing and renowned Harry. Harris is short version of Harrison. Harris is equivalent of Harmen or Hermann in Frisian language. Harris's meaning is Tamil Music Director Harris and Man has origin in English. Haris is equivalent of Harith in Arabic language.
Variants of Haris
How popular is the name Haris?
In England and Wales, Haris was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2471 babies. At its zenith in 2007,. However after 24 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Haris is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2002, it ranked 1721st when 67 boy were named Haris. Over 1404 people have been named Haris in United States.
Haris is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 726 on boy names chart when 41 babies were named Haris. Over 650 people have been named Haris in France. Haris is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 400 boy names. There are over 215 babies that have been given the name Haris in Switzerland. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2003.
But Haris is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates and Malaysia. At least, 230000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Haris in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Haris
If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Haris
- Fatah - Fatahs origin is Arabic is mostly used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Fatah is "Victorious or Young Girl" is a unisex name
- Anshida means Singer is substantially used in Malayalam and Oriya is aimed at girls
- Sari - Atypical Sari is used predominantly in Hebrew and Malay aimed at both sexes is originated from Sanskrit and Germanic, Sari means "Essence or Noble"
- Ayana - Customary Ayanas origin is Ethiopian, African-Somali and Native is used primarily in Somali, Bengali and Arabic, meaning of Ayana is "Ethiopian, Pretty Flower or Beautiful Blossom" is a gender insensitive name
- Hamil - Hamil's meaning is Small Village or Bearer used for baby boys that originated from Old English is principally used in Arabic and English
Famous people named Haris
- Haris Vlavianos, contemporary Greek poet
- Haris Xanthoudakis, Greek composer
- Haris Džinović, popular Bosnian pop-folk singer-songwriter
- Haris Medunjanin, Bosnian professional footballer
- Haris Silajdžić, Bosnian politician and academic
- Haris Alexiou, Greek singer
- Haris Laitinen, Swedish football player who played for Enskede IK
- Haris Škoro, Bosnian former footballer
- Haris Mehmedagić, Croatian defender
- Haris Tahirović, retired Bosnian footballer
- Haris Grammos, former Greek football player of the 1960s–1970s era
- Actor Haris Burina, famous for TV series Dnevnik masinovodje
- Haris Asimakopoulos, from 1999 flick Enas epitheoritis erxetai, who portrayed the N.
- Haris Tryfonas, from 1979 crime, thriller movie Gymno fotomodelo, who portrayed Werner.
- In 1970, Haris Panayotou played the role of N in adventure, war flick I litaneia ton iroon.
- In 1961 drama, romance flick, O thanatos tou pallikariou, Haris Kerassiotis portrayed Avgeris.
- Haris Sijaric portrayed the leading character of Fikret Varupa in 2003 drama movie Ljeto u zlatnoj dolini.
Lists having Haris
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Slavic Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Boy names that ends with -ris
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Watchman
- Baby Names that mean Vigilant
- Baby Names that mean Guardian
- Baby Names that mean Friend