Harm name meaning
What does Harm mean?
Meaning of Harm is Army or Man came from Germanic used as a boy name is specifically used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian and Frisian. Harm is short version of Hermann. Hermann means Warrior and Strong and Man is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Harm is Frisian cognate of Harmann.
How do I pronounce Harm?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Harm is ha-rm.
Variants of Harm
How popular is the name Harm?
Harm is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 33 years, last appeared in 1940 and made just beyond the top 900 names. Over 320 people have been named Harm in United States. But Harm is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Harm around the globe.
Harm in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Harm
You are always open to experience something new. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it.
You would love these names similar to Harm
- Lien - Customary Lien came from Old High German and Chinese is mainly used in Chinese, Vietnamese and English, meaning of Lien is "Husband or Lotus" is used for both boys and girls
- Katrine means Form of Catherine or The Pure is largely used in Norwegian, Dutch and Old Norse. Its origin is in Old Greek is aimed at girls
- Harbert - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Anomalous Harbert is mostly used in English and Low German, Harbert means "Bright Warrior or Shiny" is aimed at baby boys
- Arwin - Unusual Arwin is used in Dutch and German, Arwin means "Examination or Eagle" used as a baby boy name came from Germanic and Old High German
- Els - Hebrew and Old English name Els is used as a gender insensitive name and is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Els is "My God has Sworn, God is Fullness or My God is Abundance"
Famous people named Harm
- Harm Lagaay, Dutch automobile designer
- Harm Jansen, Dutch professional road racing cyclist
- Harm de Blij, geographer
- Harm Wiersma, Dutch draughts player and former politician
- Harm, fictional supervillain in the DC Comics universe
- Harm Ottenbros, former Dutch road bicycle racer
- Harm Kuipers, former speed skater from the Netherlands
- Harmony Rose Bremner in A Real Girl as Actress
- Harmony Jupiter in All Dressed Up as Actress
Lists having Harm
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man