Carolien name meaning
On This Page
What does Carolien mean?
Origin of Carolien is in Dutch, Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Carolien is "Man or Husband" used substantially in Finnish, Dutch, Swedish and Danish is a baby girl name .
Carolien is variant form of imperishable and celebrated Caroline. Caroline is a version of desirable and perennial Coralie. Caroline is derived from Charles. Also Caroline is derived from Charlotte. Caroline is Danish equivalent of Carolina.
Old High German and Germanic name Caroline, meaning of Caroline is "Little and Womanly, Female Version of Charles and Beautiful Woman".
How do I pronounce Carolien?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Carolien is c(a)-ro-lien.
Variants of Carolien
Carolus, Caroline, Coralie, Carolina, Arline, Carla, Carola, Carleen, Karles, Charles, Karl, Háriolus, Cora, Cara, Carolin, Caro, Anacarolina, Arloine, Arlene, Arla, Karla, Anaclara, Carol, Charlotte, Carly, Charlene
How popular is the name Carolien?
Carolien is a unique baby name in Belgium during its short run, it been to the top 400 names. In 1995, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 348 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Carolien.
Over 147 babies in Belgium have been named Carolien. But Carolien is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Carolien globally.
Carolien in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Carolien
People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong.
Looking for a name like Carolien? Please go through the following names
- Cato - Durable and Dominant Cato principally is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Old Greek and Latin and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Cato is "The Pure or Wise"
- Evelien - Prominent and Modernistic Evelien is originated from Hebrew, Evelien means "Alive and Breath of Life" and is bestowed upon baby girls is notably used in Dutch. Evelien is derived from Eva.
- Leonique primarily is used in Dutch aimed at baby girls, meaning of Leonique is "The Lion" is originated from Latin
- Börries - Boy name Börries is originated from Latin, meaning of Börries is "One God Sanctify" is used especially in German and Low German
- Elna - Long standing and Cherished Elna is used especially in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada is originated from Old Provençal, Greek and Old Greek aimed at girls, Elna means "Desired, Longing or Shining"
Sibling Names for Carolien
If you have chosen the name Carolien for your little one, you may be wondering what names would complement it perfectly for siblings. Whether you're expecting twins or planning to grow your family, we've put together a list of sibling names that work well with Carolien. From classic to modern options, there's something here for everyone!
Sister to Carolien
For a brother
Famous people named Carolien
- Carolien van Kilsdonk, Dutch snowboarder
Lists having Carolien
- Girl names beginning with C
- Dutch Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband