Adabelle name meaning
On This Page
What does Adabelle mean?
Adabelle is variation of biblical and cherished Ada. Ada is variation of Adiel. Also Ada is variation of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also form of orthodox Agda. Ada is short form of names with "nobility".
Unfamiliar Ada has its origin in Hebrew and German languages, Ada means "Special Things that Matter and Beauty".
What do we think of Adabelle as a name for a newborn?
Adabelle is a unique and elegant name for a baby girl with German origins. The name has a strong and refined sound that is both memorable and classic.
Adabelle is associated with nobility, class, and sophistication, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a meaningful name with a touch of luxury. The name also boasts several adorable nicknames that can suit your little one as they grow up, such as Addie or Belle.
Overall, Adabelle stands out among other baby girl names for its distinctive sound and chic style.
How do I pronounce Adabelle?
Three syllabled Adabelle is most commonly pronounced as a-da-belle. Some people pronounce it as adab(el)-le.
Variants of AdabelleNames that rhyme with Adabelle
How popular is the name Adabelle?
Adabelle is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1904, it ranked 1877th when 32 girls were named Adabelle.
Over 343 babies in United States have been named Adabelle. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. According to our findings, at least 300 people have been bestowed Adabelle around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Adabelle
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships.
You would love these names similar to Adabelle
- Lissette - Widely Accepted unisex name Lissette means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" prevalently used in Swedish, English and Danish is rooted from Hebrew language
- Marlina - Meaning of Marlina is Variant of Madeline Woman from Magdala or Derived from Madeline came from Hebrew and Germanic and is especially used in Danish and Norwegian is used for girls
- Aku notably is used in Swedish and Ewe is a unisex name came from African-Akan. Aku is equivalent of Akuliina in Finnish language. Also Aku is form of Augusta in Finnish language. Also Aku is Finnish cognate of Aake
- Naum - Unusual Naum notably is used in German and Russian, meaning of Naum is "Comforter" bestowed upon baby boys came from Hebrew and Russian
- Josquin - Boy name Josquin has origin in Hebrew and German, Josquin means "Deity"
Sibling Names for Adabelle
Adabelle is a beautiful name for your little bundle of joy. Here is a list of excellent sibling names to consider if you are looking for the perfect match for Adabelle:
Sister for Adabelle
Names for Adabelle's brother
Famous people named Adabelle
- Adabelle Driver acted in movie The Cowboy and the Bandit
Lists having Adabelle
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean Ornamented
- Baby Names that mean Decorated
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Work