Neriah name meaning
On This Page
What does Neriah mean?
Used notably in English mainstream and celebrated, Neriah is used as a gender insensitive name is rooted from Hebrew. Neriah is form of recent Neriya. Neriya means Having Good Character and God is My Light is dominantly used in Tamil.
Variants of NeriahNames that rhyme with Neriah
How popular is the name Neriah?
A common name in United States having over 2111 recievers in 31 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2014, the moniker grabbed the 930th spot and 289 baby girls were given the name.
In England and Wales, Neriah is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 700 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 668 on girl names chart when 59 babies were named Neriah.
Over 381 babies in England and Wales have been named Neriah.
Also, Neriah is a familiar name in Zimbabwe and South Africa. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Neriah
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You never stick to one opinion and stand firmly behind it. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. You possess great communication skills. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Parents who liked Neriah, loved these names
- Tammara - The renowned girl name Tammara is mainly used in English has its origin in Hebrew. Tammara is English form of Tamar. Also Tammara is English equivalent of Tamara
- Janez particulary is used in Slovenian and Slavic is a boy name, meaning of Janez is "Yahweh is Gracious" has origin in Hebrew
- Gabrina - Meaning of Gabrina is Hero of God is originated from Hebrew which is used specifically in Italian is a girl name
- Hananna - The girl name Hananna is used predominantly in Hebrew, Hananna means "Mercy and Hanan" has its origin in Arabic. Hananna is a derivative of Hanan.
- Isaiah - Primarily used in Telugu and Oriya long standing and pleasing, Isaiah is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Isaiah is "Gods Helper, God is My Salvation or God's Helper" is a gender-neutral name . In 2018, cherished Isaiah was the 51st most popular name among baby boy names in United States
Middle names for Neriah
Possible options for a child named Neriah include these familiar and lovely middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Neriah.
Famous people named Neriah
- Neriah Davis in The Bikini Carwash Company as Actress
Lists having Neriah
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -riah
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Light