Heddie name meaning
On This Page
What does Heddie mean?
Unexpected Old Greek and Germanic Heddie is mostly used in English is a girl name. Heddie is variation of Hedda. Hedda is a variant of Heda. Hedda is equivalent of Hedwig in English and Scandinavian languages.
Hedda's meaning is War, Fight and Battle has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
How about the name Heddie for a baby?
Heddie is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has gained popularity due to its German origin, which means contention. It rolls off the tongue effortlessly and has a certain charm to it that sets it apart from other names.
The name exudes strength, individuality, and femininity all at once. Heddie is a perfect choice for parents who are looking for an unconventional yet appealing name for their baby girl. It's also worth noting that the name can be easily paired with various middle names to create an even more exceptional combination.
Overall, Heddie is a special name that stands out in any crowd, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child's name to be memorable and meaningful.
How do I pronounce Heddie?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Heddie is he(d)-die.
Variants of Heddie
Middle Names for Heddie
Exia, Desirae, view more middle names that goes with HeddieNames that rhyme with Heddie
How popular is the name Heddie?
Heddie is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Heddie around the globe.
Heddie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Heddie?
You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself.
You would love these names similar to Heddie
- Antea - Used majorly in Finnish and Swedish unheard-of, Antea has origin in Old Greek, Antea means "Antheios" is used as a girl name
- Lix - Lix's meaning is Honorable and Noble and Fighting has its origin in Germanic, Old Greek and Hebrew is given to girls. Lix is short of Alix.
- Adara - Outlandish Adara came from Old Greek and Arabic, meaning of Adara is "Beautiful, Fire or Virgin", a baby girl name is used substantially in Greek, Kannada and Arabic
- Timothée has its origin in Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name which is particulary used in French, Timothée means "Honoring God, God the Honourable or Honor or God"
- Tyche - Meaning of Tyche is Providence is originated from Old Greek used particulary in English is bestowed upon girls
Sibling Names for Heddie
Introducing a list of sibling names for our top pick baby name "Heddie". Whether you're looking for matching initials or complementary sounds, these names offer a perfect mix of uniqueness and timeless charm. From classic to modern, here are some great options to consider for your growing family.
Names for Heddie's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Heddie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Heddie
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -die
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean War