Heiko meaning and origin
The odd boy name Heiko is used particulary in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, German and Swedish is of Germanic and Old High German origin, Heiko means "Home, Homeland, Rich, Powerful or Power". Heiko is short of Henry. Henry is form of Heinrich in English language. Anomalous Henry came from English, Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Henry is "House Owner Lord of the Manor and House Owner". Heiko is Frisian and German form of Heike.
Variants of HeikoNames that rhyme with Heiko
Popularity of Heiko
Heiko is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Heiko is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Germany where every 1 in 900 have the name. As per our research, over 120000 people has been named Heiko globally.
Heiko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Heiko?
You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You are a loner. You lack responsibility and commitment. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working.
You would love these names similar to Heiko
- Berenike especially is used in Danish, Finnish and English aimed at baby girls which of Old Greek origin, meaning of Berenike is "Bringing Victory or Victory Bringer"
- Daisi - Unheard-of Daisi is used largely in Finnish and Danish is of Old English origin, Daisi means "Daisy or Day's Eye" is given to baby girls
- Baran - Uncustomary Baran specifically is used in Bengali and Turkish is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Baran is "Noble Man or Rain" came from Old Persian and Old English
- Kristo - Largely used in Norwegian and Swedish recent and rarefied, Kristo means "Christ Carrier". Its origin is in Latin and Old Greek is used as a baby boy name
- Reinhard - Eminent and Rooted Reinhards origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Reinhard is "Hard, Advice or Brave" and a boy name is used particulary in Norwegian and Swedish
Namesakes of Heiko
- Heiko Hunger, former German Nordic combined skier and ski jumper
- Heiko Triebener, German classical tubist
- Heiko Schwartz, German water polo player and freestyle swimmer
- Heiko Oberman, Dutch historian and theologian
- Heiko Meyer, German diver
- Heiko Herrlich, German football manager and former forward
- Heiko Scholz, German former footballer
- Heiko Westermann, former German footballer
- Heiko Gerber, German former footballer who played as a defender
- Heiko Butscher, retired German footballer and manager
- Heiko Daxl, German media artist, exhibition curator
- Heiko Drengenberg in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water as Animation Department
- Heiko Obermöller in Lars as Actor
- Heiko Pinkowski in Dicke Mädchen as Actor
- Heiko Dupke in short Pens�o Globo as Actor
- In 2000, Heiko Herfurth portrayed the role of William T. Bryce in comedy film Blumen lügen nicht.