Karle name meaning
On This Page
What does Karle mean?
Mainly used in Old Norse, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and English creative and adventurous, Karle has its origin in Germanic is a gender-neutral name. Karle is a variant of widespread and venerable Charles.
Charles is English cognate of Karl. Also Charles is equivalent of Karl in English and French languages. Meaning of Charles is A Man, Full-grown and Vigorous has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Karle is form of Karli in Old Norse and Swedish languages.
How do I pronounce Karle?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Karle is k(a)-rle. It can also be pronounced as kar-le.
Variants of Karle
How popular is the name Karle?
Karle is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 24 years, last appeared in 2007 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. Over 150 babies in United States have been named Karle.
Also, Karle is a familiar name in DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 600 people has been named Karle globally.
Karle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Karle
If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You are dominant in your circle of friends. When you focus on something, you don't let go until you realize the thing. You are sociable, outgoing and open to new friendships. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Go through the following names similar to Karle
- Robbert - Uncustomary Robbert majorly is used in Swedish and Danish is a baby boy name. It is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Robbert is "Bright Famous One"
- Ilone means Flanks, Shining and The Torch has its origin in Hungarian used substantially in German and English is a baby girl name. Ilone is derivative of Ilona.
- Tutu - Unisex name Tutu came from Latin is notably used in Danish and Swedish. Tutu is Finnish equivalent of Tuuli
- Nehemia - Nehemias origin is Hebrew is prevalently used in English, Finnish and Swedish is used as a boy name. Nehemia is Latin cognate of The Hebrew Name נְחֶמְיָה Meaning Comforted By Jahve
- Sissi - Sissi's meaning is My God has Sworn, God is Fullness or My God is Perfect is used especially in English, Swedish and Norwegian that originated from Hebrew and Latin is a baby girl name
Famous people named Karle
- Karle Warren, American actress,
- Karle Carder-Andrews, English semi-professional football midfielder
- Karle Wilson Baker, American poet and author, born in Little Rock, Ark
Lists having Karle
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kar
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Army