Adie meaning and origin
Unheard-of Adie substantially is used in Danish, English, Finnish, Hindi, Swedish and Scottish is rooted from Celtic, Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Adie is "Noble, Kind, Adornment or Jewel" is used as a gender-neutral name . Adie is shortened form of Aidan. Aidan is variant of Aodh. Aidan is form of Aodán in English language. Offbeat Aidan came from Celtic and Old Irish, Aidan means "Fiery and The Element Aed Meaning Fire". Adie is diminutive of Adam. Anomalous Adam is originated from Assyrian and Hebrew, Adam means "Man, A Prophets Name and Human Being, Man". Adie is diminutive of Adrian. Adrian is variant of AdrienAdrianus. Adrian means Rich and Woman from Hadria has origin in Latin.
Variants of Adie
View middle names that goes with Adie like Kevin, Gordon, Mervin, Kendra, Deonte, Vince,Names that rhyme with Adie
Popularity of Adie
Adie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 172 babies in United States have been named Adie. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. Adie is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Philippines, England, Malaysia and Ivory Coast. According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Adie around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adie?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Other names similar to Adie
- Veva - Dominantly used in English old-school and eminent, Veva means "Soft, Jennifer and White Race" has its roots in Celtic is used as a girl name. Veva is abridged form of Genevieve.
- Guss - Specifically used in Dutch, Finnish and Swedish age-old and illustrous, Guss came from Celtic, Old Norse and Latin, meaning of Guss is "Talk, Chat" is used for baby boys
- Bridget - Meaning of Bridget is To Help, Strong Willed or The Exalted One is used prevalently in Scottish, Irish and Norwegian, a unisex name has origin in Celtic
- Ardra - Origin of Unorthodox Ardra is in Celtic is prevalently used in Telugu, Hindi and Marathi used as a girl name, meaning of Ardra is "6th Nakshatra or One who is Noble"
- Tabana - Girl name Tabana came from Celtic, principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Tabana is "Bright Moonlight"
Namesakes of Adie
- Adie Allen, British actress
- Adie Moses, English former footballer
- Adie Smith, English former footballer
Lists having Adie
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Celtic Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Jewel